GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

My emotions are all over the place anticipating tonights matchup. I just hope Sean McDermott has this team ready for the war it's going to be. You know the Steelers will be taking a page from the Ravens blitzing Allen and being successful with it. 

Get the ball to Singletery and let's win this game! 

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Frez said:

My emotions are all over the place anticipating tonights matchup. I just hope Sean McDermott has this team ready for the war it's going to be. You know the Steelers will be taking a page from the Ravens blitzing Allen and being successful with it. 

Get the ball to Singletery and let's win this game! 

Go Bills! 

Don't worry....they are ready.

Like D. Talley once said we didn't lose last week we just ran out of time ;) 

Off to work I go

Should be home about 5:30 so I have a 3 hour pregame ;)

Edited by JMF2006
spacing
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nightmare this. I’ve already been awake 6 hours and kick off isn’t for another 12. 

I’m aiming to get some sleep around 10pm, set the alarm for 1:20am then back to bed for a couple of hours before work when we’ve made the play offs. 

Enjoy your long day, all.

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj28MOSKr_j8susqhI2Ay

Yup

32 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Nightmare this. I’ve already been awake 6 hours and kick off isn’t for another 12. 

I’m aiming to get some sleep around 10pm, set the alarm for 1:20am then back to bed for a couple of hours before work when we’ve made the play offs. 

Enjoy your long day, all.

Have a Sam's on me

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Quickly becoming America’s most watched team, the Scarlet, White & Royal Blue try for 2-1 in 3 straight nationally televised games. 

Go Bills! Win & In!!

Maybe I'm a stickler but I don't consider last week a "nationally televised" game as to me that implies it's the only game on at the time.  This week and next week certainly are, however.

Love that the Bills are getting non 1pm games late in the season which means they are doing well, just HATE having to wait a lot of the day for the games to start...

I predict they will win relatively comfortably in a gane where the result never seems in doubt because the Steelers will not be able to do much of anything on offense.

• Like (+1) 2