Steelers game - Positive Vibes Only thread

rayray808

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Duck looks like O’Donell in the ‘92 playoff game and gives up a couple picks. Allen plays a very efficient game and gets two passing TD’s. Bills win 24-3. The entire fourth quarter is Al Michael’s reminiscing about great Buffalo teams from the 60’s and 90’’. Michaels continues to  talk about how this team is setting up for another run like those teams. Points out this team might be the most complete Bills team he has seen. 
and Collinsworth gets lost and locked in the janitors closet at halftime. We get the entire second half with just Michaels.

Most complete Bills team he has seen??

7 hours ago, rayray808 said:

The last time Josh Allen was on national TV he absolutely balled out... tonight, he will do it again

He needs a "little help from his friends".

Remember that time we played the Texans and FredEx laid the lumber on JJWatt?  Absolutely leveled him .....Watt posted a photo of the thigh bruise FredEx left him with.  That kind of "help from his friends"

Take a Memo, Knox and Singletary. 

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I like our chances with Josh going up against Duck.

Josh is going against the Stillers defence.

Duck is going against our defense

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will do a shot for every single first down the bills get tomorrow

I'm like the Notre Dame mascot with pushups on steroids... Except with whiskey

How many bottles you got laid by?

The Bills are just a better team that the Steelers.  I know we all have bad memories about prime time games in the past, but those were the bad old days.  New staff, new players, new team.  I expect to win tonight.

Even if we lose, the consolation prize is that our playoff chances will still be excellent.  

Bills will win easily.  They have a much better team than the Steelers.  I suspect many are thinking this is the Steelers of a few years ago when Ben was younger and they had Troy P, Bell, AB, Hines Ward, and James Harrison; this is a far cry from those teams which Tomlin still underperformed with.

This game is looking good for us. 

Their offense is missing their best WR. James Connor is not in the top 5 of rushing attacks the bills have faces and shut down so far this year. Duck is not going to fair well vs this defense. 

offensively, if they hit one of those deep shots early, it will open up the whole offense. Daboll, don’t be afraid to get the ball to the sideline and stretch the field horizontally 

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

When we got in thanks to Cincy in 17, I got drunk, went to my buddy's house (Giant's fan) and he asked me how I was feeling. So I dropped and gave him 20, jumped up and said "Feeling? I feel great!!!!"

He already asked me if I think I can crack 20 this year.  I told him it depends on how deep I am at the time.  I hope to be doing pushups tonight.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He needs a "little help from his friends".

Remember that time we played the Texans and FredEx laid the lumber on JJWatt?  Absolutely leveled him .....Watt posted a photo of the thigh bruise FredEx left him with.  That kind of "help from his friends"

Take a Memo, Knox and Singletary. 

Josh is going against the Stillers defence.

Duck is going against our defense

How many bottles you got laid by?

I have 2.5 bottles of crown Royal on deck...

Im here to drink whiskey and chew bubblegum.. and I'm all out of bubblegum

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

With all the first downs we are about to get-image.jpeg.510c4964ebdea5640ebc47db2457c296.jpeg

Edited by Watkins101