Steelers game - Positive Vibes Only thread

rayray808

I feel very good about this game. I cannot wait to watch it. Gonna be on edge all day waiting for it. I want our D to absolutely demoralize Hodges. Hope the offense doesn't turn the ball over, put some solid drives together. I think if we get 17 we win. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

30 minutes ago, wppete said:

Pressure is on Josh Allen against the Steelers. Let’s see how he performs in the bright lights with pressure to win. 

This really is bright lights big city time so let's see.

I like my guy's chances. Bills 31 Steelers 21

Edited by beerme1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I feel very good about this game. I cannot wait to watch it. Gonna be on edge all day waiting for it. I want our D to absolutely demoralize Hodges. Hope the offense doesn't turn the ball over, put some solid drives together. I think if we get 17 we win. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

I'd feel more comfortable if that number is somewhere in the 20's.

Duck looks like O’Donell in the ‘92 playoff game and gives up a couple picks. Allen plays a very efficient game and gets two passing TD’s. Bills win 24-3. The entire fourth quarter is Al Michael’s reminiscing about great Buffalo teams from the 60’s and 90’’. Michaels continues to  talk about how this team is setting up for another run like those teams. Points out this team might be the most complete Bills team he has seen. 
and Collinsworth gets lost and locked in the janitors closet at halftime. We get the entire second half with just Michaels.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Our defense should go off tonight. There is no way Duck belongs on the same field trying to compete against our defense. Josh Playing well will do a lot towards exercising the demons from the Baltimore game. I am excited for the teams opportunity to show case their skills on Primetime. I trust the process, and I trust the team on the road. GO BILLS!!!

25 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

I honestly dont know what to do witb myself until 8:20. I can't wait!

You can drive to Pittsburgh and spike TJ Watt's gatorade with a heavy dose of valium. 

Edited by Doc Brown

Got a good feeling about this one. We win tonight and we are in the playoffs. After that all the pressure is completely gone. When was the last time we were in with 2 weeks to go in the regular season? I think the following two weeks, knowing that we are in no matter what, is when we truly see this offense get rolling and the momentum starts to build at just the right time. Let's go Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Through each quarter of this season we are 3-1...time to start on the winning streak. 

Steelers have no O to speak of and their record from the past is just that: past teams, not this one. 

Josh has his bounce back game...as does Smoke...and we win. 

• Like (+1) 1