Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

He’s scum. He wants this stuff to escalate. He wants to be a victim. His money went to his head, too many blows to the head, serious god complex going on. And he’s stupid enough to broadcast it live for the world to see. I do agree with the above he’s mentally unstable. He’s gonna lose it completely one day and end up with nothing when all is said and done. I could of felt bad, until that video. Mentally unstable or not to be that way in front of your kids or just kids is just completely over the line. Great job posting it for the world to see ya big goof. I hope he never gets another check. 

He made a rap video about his New Orleans Saints visit. AB seems to love burning bridges. 

Edit - no, he’s not saying ***** (a sex toy that starts with the letter D). I had to look up the lyrics to be sure... ? (it’s “Sean Payton talking ‘bout the deal though”)

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wppete said:

These poor kids are there watching and listening to this whole craziness. I feel horrible for the Kids. AB is insane. he claims its "Black vs White". Ridiculous. 

Making Central Michigan University proud, once again...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would fight AB.

I imagine this guy goes through day to day life crapping on people.  Its a miracle he's survived this long Feel for his children, what will they turn out to be surrounded by that nonsense growing up

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

He’s scum. He wants this stuff to escalate. He wants to be a victim. His money went to his head, too many blows to the head, serious god complex going on. And he’s stupid enough to broadcast it live for the world to see. I do agree with the above he’s mentally unstable. He’s gonna lose it completely one day and end up with nothing when all is said and done. I could of felt bad, until that video. Mentally unstable or not to be that way in front of your kids or just kids is just completely over the line. Great job posting it for the world to see ya big goof. I hope he never gets another check. 

The de-evolution will be televised (or at least live-streamed).

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

meh....if this was Richie Incognito half the people here would be sympathizing with him and/or blaming the Bills for his behavior.

Now why’d you go and say that? Richie was sporadically f’d up...AB is 24/365 off his rocker. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Now why’d you go and say that? Richie was sporadically f’d up...AB is 24/365 off his rocker. 

Wonder when AB is going to try beheading his dead father. That would be the icing on the cake

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Because he lacks a PROCESS!

28 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Did Richie touch you somewhere?

He touch so many....apparently.

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

meh....if this was Richie Incognito half the people here would be sympathizing with him and/or blaming the Bills for his behavior.

Still think the Bills should have traded for him, WEO?