Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Who cares, lets watch this ahole burn himself into the ground.

I had a friend whose Facebook meltdowns used to keep me entertained.  He ended up killing himself at the age of 44 this past summer.

I don't even know Antonio Brown (nor do I care to), but the last thing I wish for him is for his life to get any worse than it currently is.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I had a friend who's Facebook meltdowns used to keep me entertained.  He ended up killing himself at the age of 44 this past summer.

I don't even know Antonio Brown (nor do I care to), but the last thing I wish for him for his life to get any worse than it currently is.

I must admit, I was entertained by his antics at first but anyone being entertained by this level of self-sabotage by someone clearly dealing with mental illness is pathetic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I had a friend who's Facebook meltdowns used to keep me entertained.  He ended up killing himself at the age of 44 this past summer.

I don't even know Antonio Brown (nor do I care to), but the last thing I wish for him for his life to get any worse than it currently is.

Carl Banks said what any normal decent hearted person was thinking. 

18 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I must admit, I was entertained by his antics at first but anyone being entertained by this level of self-sabotage by someone clearly dealing with mental illness is pathetic.

...doubt he sees it......he's fine and it's everybody else that is effed up......look at Richie.......close friends begged and wanted him to get help....."naw, I'm fine".......first step is admission which few are willing to acknowledge......

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I had a friend whose Facebook meltdowns used to keep me entertained.  He ended up killing himself at the age of 44 this past summer.

I don't even know Antonio Brown (nor do I care to), but the last thing I wish for him is for his life to get any worse than it currently is.

I’m really sorry about your friend.  And it is the society that we live in were we care less and less about people.

the only thing I’ll say about AB is genuinely seems to treat people like crap and that they are beneath him.  I feel terrible for his kids.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m really sorry about your friend.  And it is the society that we live in were we care less and less about people.

the only thing I’ll say about AB is genuinely seems to treat people like crap and that they are beneath him.  I feel terrible for his kids.

Thank you.  No doubt that AB is a scummy, horrible human being.  But he's still a human being and a pretty young one, at that.  Would love to see him turn things around for his and his kids' sake.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m sorry. I’ll take your coping skills under advisement next time I post anything on this board. (WWST - What Would Skycap Think)

You like gummy bears?

Actually, I get on here to read football related material. I watch Bravo when I want to watch the Kardashians. I see you're a Kardashian person 

3 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Actually, I get on here to read football related material. I watch Bravo when I want to watch the Kardashians. I see you're a Kardashian person 

that's kind of why the board owner, @SDS, asks the mods to be such Pains about enforcing complete titles that represent the content -

You know, so folks like your fine self can "see and avoid" stuff you're not interested in by not clicking that thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

So the entertainment stopped... That is the world we live in.

Look. I’m the last person that wants to see someone hurt themselves or others. People that know me understand I’m actually a pretty good guy (relatively speaking). But to call those who are posting in this thread “pathetic” is disingenuous. 

We aren’t the ones who:

1) Had the media show his arrival to camp in a helicopter 

2) Allegedly masturbated on a female trainer while she watched TV

3) Called the mother of his children a “b-word” and “baser” on Instagram Live

4) Threw a bag of d$&s at officers and boated about it on Instagram

5) Pledged to avoid “White Women” publicly

6) Invoked race card on a Hispanic officer asking simple questions. 

The point is, this guy intentionally placed himself in the public domain. Though I do not want to see him hurt (and hope he gets help), he created this drama for us to follow. 

Am I pathetic? No more pathetic than anyone who watched the OJ Simpson trial or the Aaron Hernandez documentary. This (unfortunately) is the world we live in. 

• Like (+1) 5

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Look. I’m the last person that wants to see someone hurt themselves or others. People that know me understand I’m actually a pretty good guy (relatively speaking). But to call those who are posting in this thread “pathetic” is disingenuous. 

We aren’t the ones who:

1) Had the media show his arrival to camp in a helicopter 

2) Allegedly masturbated on a female trainer while she watched TV

3) Called the mother of his children a “b-word” and “baser” on Instagram Live

4) Threw a bag of d$&s at officers and boated about it on Instagram

5) Pledged to avoid “White Women” publicly

6) Invoked race card on a Hispanic officer asking simple questions. 

The point is, this guy intentionally placed himself in the public domain. Though I do not want to see him hurt (and hope he gets help), he created this drama for us to follow. 

Am I pathetic? No more pathetic than anyone who watched the OJ Simpson trial or the Aaron Hernandez documentary. This (unfortunately) is the world we live in. 

The whole taking naps at Bills tailgates thing miiiiight border on pathetic.

• Thank you (+1) 1