Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

53 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's only as good as the pieces.  A turd in the punchbowl (to quote Lee Smith) can ruin things PDQ

Leadership in the Bills' room this season was strong.  I don't think OBJ would have caused a problem.  As others have noted, he's never been accused of being a bad teammate, just a diva.  And he would have been FED the ball by Josh.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What's Johnny Football doing these days, anyway?

Sitting around doing nothing at all.  I’m honest when I say that that is better than I thought he’d be doing at this point.  Three years ago I’d have bet on him being dead by now. 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's only as good as the pieces.  A turd in the punchbowl (to quote Lee Smith) can ruin things PDQ

I’m curious, did Lee Smith say this just a split second before it was his turn to speak?   

Well, being Drew ain’t makin another nickel with that loser, so he dumped his worthless azs, what else would anyone expect him to do?

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

don't think AB is "unstable" at all...

I think he's just a trashy person. I've seen plenty of people act just like he is, except they don't have millions of dollars. Soon he probably won't either if he keeps spending like he's an NFL star. 

he should visit this forum:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/frugal-living/

51 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Well, being Drew ain’t makin another nickel with that loser, so he dumped his worthless azs, what else would anyone expect him to do?

but his greed left that door open just in case  I'm pretty sure Drew playing to AB's vanity helped create this monster  Someone needed to slap AB upside his beany noggin years ago and give him a wake up call.