Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

57 minutes ago, Gugny said:

As he should.

Based on what?

Just talent, I’ll take AB. Kaepernick has been out of the game too long to offer anything and he is a distraction.

No thanks to either.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Based on the fact that he's not broken one law, has never even been accused of breaking the law and is therefore eligible to play.

The fact still remains Kaepernick hasn’t played football in a almost 4 years and he wasn’t all that good to begin with. Law breaker or not

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

The fact still remains Kaepernick hasn’t played football in a almost 4 years and he wasn’t all that good to begin with. Law breaker or not

I won't argue with either point.

But the reason he hasn't played is a hell of a lot different than the reasons AB hasn't played.  AB blackballed himself.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Everyone keeps talking about the effect Brown would have on his teammates. That’s what I’m talking about. I trust McDermott to hold the room.

All y’all are giving Brown waaaaay too much credit here.

You’re giving McDermott way too much credit.  Mike Tomlin looks like Gandhi for keeping those maniacs together as long as he did.  

that’s why I never understood our interest in him in the first place.  We were just a lesser version of Pittsburgh.  Why would he have been good here?

this dude doesn’t belong in the nfl.  He’s not sorry.  He probably look at his bank account and record “sales” and realized he needs to do whatever he can to make money because he’s going to go broke.  I pray other team signs him and he does the same exact thing.  

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Why is he even being brought up? And if Allen has a 4 td to 1 int ratio with Kerley as his best receiver next year, we build a statue for him. 

Peter King:  I think Antonio Brown saying, “I haven’t done anything that bad; I showed some bad emotions in some bad situations,” (as he said on a radio show called “The Breakfast Club,” per Pro Football Talk) just shows why he hasn’t hit rock bottom yet, and why no team in its right mind should consider signing him.

Hard to disagree with that.

Just now, Buffalo86 said:

Peter King:  I think Antonio Brown saying, “I haven’t done anything that bad; I showed some bad emotions in some bad situations,” (as he said on a radio show called “The Breakfast Club,” per Pro Football Talk) just shows why he hasn’t hit rock bottom yet, and why no team in its right mind should consider signing him.

Hard to disagree with that.

I guarantee he believes he is the victim, he’s done nothing wrong, and everyone is just out to get him. It’s a go to move for a lot of people now. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My co-worker and I just talked about AB.  He's cool and we talk about sports a lot but specifically talked about AB at lunch. 

I shook my head the entire time.  He really likes AB and honestly doesn't believe he's done anything wrong.  He honestly said that.

I guess it depends on what "wrong" means. Is it "wrong" to lose your mind and burn every organizational and relationship bridge in your life? That's in the eye of the beholder.

I just wish this guy would go away ! He's got more S**T than a christmas turkey & no team will be willing to pay him until they know for sure what's going on in his pending cases, then there is the punishment the NFL will give him for being a ass bag, until all that is taken care of he's done ! 

He still feels it was just his emotions that got the best of him & he was just standing up for what he thought was right what a goof ball !!

Just GO AWAY !! AB ...

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

That’s a very diplomatic way of saying “F#%k No!!!”

It was even better than that.  Tomlin started off saying "Once a Steeler, Always a Steeler" and said a bunch of stuff about how they appreciated his play, and have a continued interest in his success and well-being ....."and we have no business interest in this time".  It was polite, tactful, and totally ruthless.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why is he even being brought up? And if Allen has a 4 td to 1 int ratio with Kerley as his best receiver next year, we build a statue for him. 

If his ratio is 16:4 after 11 games, probably no statue.....

Why stop there though?  In his only 2 full seasons, Kaepernick's ratio was 40:18----when Boldin and Crabtree were his best receivers....

Listen now, thank me later. The instrumental track is well developed, lyrics are deep and heartfelt. Put this baby on auto replay. I found my new ring tone. 

“Holly bear, Holly Bear, Holly Bear ...hit the”.  

It just....how do I put this? Speaks to me. 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:05 AM, The Jokeman said:

It happens in all walks of life, like in my job that people are supposed to follow certain protocols yet not everyone follows them despite supervisors best efforts, it's a big part of reason I won't go into management. 

As someone in management this is 100% true.