Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We'll keep posting about AB to keep you entertained.  

Once again, why. He is a piece of sheeet as a human being and team mate..

Unless you are Sigmund Freud his behavior should never be rewarded.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Once again, why. He is a piece of sheeet as a human being and team mate..

Unless you are Sigmund Freud his behavior should never be rewarded.

It’s a story whether you want to acknowledge it or not.  He’s a HOF caliber player who went crazy and throwing his career away.  

His behavior isn’t being rewarded.  His behavior is the complete opposite of that.

4 hours ago, CBennett said:

I dont ever "cheer/root" for that..but that said I will 100% NOT FEEL SORRY for him if that happens either.  When people do stupid things and reap the rewards of stupidity...I almost never feel bad for them if its sports, people wrestling with bears, handling snakes,jumping into lion pits, swimming with sharks..when something inevitably goes wrong...its really hard to feel bad for them..

I get that, but AB is a special kind of waste of oxygen. He has treated others without an ounce of decency or respect for years. He deserves the same in return. Screw helping him. I dont care if the guy has CTE or whatever other excuse he or others try to give him for his disgusting behavior. 

His apology tour is not a result of him changing or  becoming a better person. You don't change that who you are that drastically over the course of a month or two. He's just come to realize that money wont be there forever and is only out for #1 like he has always been.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Bipolar and psychiatric drugs in general are not conducive to being a professional athlete. It’s not uncommon to see someone gain 50 to 100 pounds when starting these meds. Factor in that these drugs are mainly sedatives and tranquilizers which can diminish balance as well as hand eye coordination, therein lies the problem for AB. Football is over for him and the longer he goes off the meds, the more his brain will fry. If he remains in psychosis for too long he may never be the same as he was.

I am not so sure he has ever been medicated to begin with in my opinion and I am in the medical field he has had a tbi or undiagnosed bipolar. Hopefully he doesnt kill himself or someone one day- its sad to see.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

So what he's really saying is...

Image result for fake apology gif

In context the "mostly you, a little bit of me" is actually a compliment. Hes saying my production was "mostly you, a little bit of me" "never realized how good I had it"

Probably the nicest thing he's ever said lol

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Maybe the dude has CTE.  Something's wrong. 

100% Irv

I went through years of dark days after I was done playing because head injuries

Completely changed my personality

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, Buffalo716 said:

In context the "mostly you, a little bit of me" is actually a compliment. Hes saying my production was "mostly you, a little bit of me" "never realized how good I had it"

Probably the nicest thing he's ever said lol

100% Irv

I went through years of dark days after I was done playing because head injuries

Completely changed my personality

So you used the past tense vs  "still going through"; not wanting to be personally intrusive, but curious if you were able to improve from that point and what (if you can share) turned it?  Again if too intrusive no offense intended and totally down with no answer.

People outside looking in tend to see the TBI as a permanent thing, once dark days always gonna be dark

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So you used the past tense vs  "still going through"; not wanting to be personally intrusive, but curious if you were able to improve from that point and what (if you can share) turned it?  Again if too intrusive no offense intended and totally down with no answer.

People outside looking in tend to see the TBI as a permanent thing, once dark days always gonna be dark

Yea I was able to start to slowly improve after about 5-6 years of no contact football

It was definitely a long road and I battled depression and other stuff but I eventually became myself again

I was a totally different person for about 4-5 years. Angry , confused , jealous, my mind wasn't working properly... Like the circuits were shorting

I know it was a gradual healing process but I really woke up one morning and just knew I was different,in a good way

Like I felt like me again

• Like (+1) 1

I didn’t scroll through 20+ pages to see if this was on here.. But super funny. For me anyways. The former NFL tight end white boy schooled Antonio brown on how to make a rap song.. 

https://nesn.com/2020/02/youtube-star-logan-paul-trolls-antonio-brown-in-nsfw-diss-track/

direct video if you don’t wanna read the story behind it 

https://youtu.be/KZCc-StOrvU

Edited by Rc2catch

When I think of players who have given chocolate penises to DJ’s/media members, I think of Fred Jackson, Kent Hull, Andy Dalton and now AB. It’s just a nice way to say “Hey, I appreciate you having me here and I’m doing better”

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/antonio-brown-gifts-charlamagne-and-dj-envy-chocolate-penises-news.103759.html?_amp

On 2/15/2020 at 4:59 PM, BringBackFergy said:

When I think of players who have given chocolate penises to DJ’s/media members, I think of Fred Jackson, Kent Hull, Andy Dalton and now AB. It’s just a nice way to say “Hey, I appreciate you having me here and I’m doing better”

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/antonio-brown-gifts-charlamagne-and-dj-envy-chocolate-penises-news.103759.html?_amp

Wait Wat?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

If I'm Beane I'm not adverse to making a very heavily incentive laden contract offer.  Really nothing to lose with Brown and the upside is something that everyone understands.  

[shudder] I do hope you are not Beane.

I think that AB has “mad issues”.  Being photographed with his smiley Babymomma at a nightclub and handing out chocolate penises as gifts on a radio show doesn’t exactly yield confidence that he’s truly addressed them and is willing to 1) buckle down, study, and master a complex offense 2) practice consistently to build confidence with a young, sometimes erratic QB 3) be a good teammate, especially if he doesn’t get the targets he thinks he should when he thinks he should get ‘em