Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

9 hours ago, Nelius said:

Well to be fair wouldn't sitting for two years mitigate some of the wear and tear that comes with older receivers? Look I can't stand AB but he's gifted physically and can probably play until he's 38. He could still be one of the best on the field right now. It's a dang shame that he's an insane rapist with a possible drug problem off it, however.

Look at Frank Gore, an exceptional athlete, he works out at a pro level nonstop, and he is done at 36. When you are old in the world of athletes, you just get slower and weaker, especially fast when not actually competing, its been essentially two, now going on three years of inactivity, by the time he can play again it will be four, and likely five years of no game day level of fitness, for a guy not that far from forty years old.   AddIng that to being F ing nutter makes him worthless. Put a fork in him he’s done.

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It’s our logic to be illogical.

Well, we are humans after all,  we screw up most everything we involve ourselves in. 

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

Well to be fair wouldn't sitting for two years mitigate some of the wear and tear that comes with older receivers? Look I can't stand AB but he's gifted physically and can probably play until he's 38. He could still be one of the best on the field right now. It's a dang shame that he's an insane rapist with a possible drug problem off it, however.

But besides that...

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Look at Frank Gore, an exceptional athlete, he works out at a pro level nonstop, and he is done at 36. When you are old in the world of athletes, you just get slower and weaker, especially fast when not actually competing, its been essentially two, now going on three years of inactivity, by the time he can play again it will be four, and likely five years of no game day level of fitness, for a guy not that far from forty years old.   AddIng that to being F ing nutter makes him worthless. Put a fork in him he’s done.

Hes going on one year of less activity.  Unless you consider his 2018 and 2017 seasons 29 games, 205 catches, 2,800 plus yards, and 24 TDs inactive.

Edited by Jauronimo

3 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

This apology tour has untapped potential

image.png.8bbbcd68db119c4c22e5e55d6eb15f75.png

LOL  Awesome.

"Mostly you a little bit of me !" Brown wrote. "Yee yee !! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man ! It's never been another connection like what we done in the past decade. I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.

a Steelers reunion?  

He can apologize all he wants and do all the right things, but in the end his career is over. 
He may see the field again, but after all this and his looming suspension when/if someone actually signs him he’s never going to be what he was. 

In the big picture of things it’s sad from a football standpoint. He was a machine. Even his biggest haters recognized he was one of the hardest workers ever. He was a fantastic story of not being a top draft pick and his hard work paying off. 
From a personal standpoint I’m actually happy to watch his fall. He’s scum. Any “man” who treats women as he does and talks to his child’s mother in front of them like that is just scum. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He can apologize all he wants and do all the right things, but in the end his career is over. 
He may see the field again, but after all this and his looming suspension when/if someone actually signs him he’s never going to be what he was. 

In the big picture of things it’s sad from a football standpoint. He was a machine. Even his biggest haters recognized he was one of the hardest workers ever. He was a fantastic story of not being a top draft pick and his hard work paying off. 
From a personal standpoint I’m actually happy to watch his fall. He’s scum. Any “man” who treats women as he does and talks to his child’s mother in front of them like that is just scum. 

I honestly don't think he sees the field again.  As you say, his suspension but also his erratic and unpredictable behavior.  

Him live streaming the confrontation with his ex really hurt him I believe.  Not just how he was talking with her but the fact that he believed he was in the right....which is why he live streamed it.  That just shows he just doesn't get it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Hes going on one year of less activity.  Unless you consider his 2018 and 2017 seasons 29 games, 2015 catches, 2,800 plus yards, and 24 TDs inactive.

Good point! ?? but damn it, the rest stands... ?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:52 PM, Herc11 said:

I cant wait to see the day he is broke and homeless.

I dont ever "cheer/root" for that..but that said I will 100% NOT FEEL SORRY for him if that happens either.  When people do stupid things and reap the rewards of stupidity...I almost never feel bad for them if its sports, people wrestling with bears, handling snakes,jumping into lion pits, swimming with sharks..when something inevitably goes wrong...its really hard to feel bad for them..

When millions of people start mocking you and calling you crazy it has to take a toll on his mindset which can easily drive someone over the edge. I mean he was starting to get a little out there but that push is all he needed to go full blown insane. I hope this is him coming back to reality and getting over himself. If he gets another shot, I hope he knocks it outta the park! 

3 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

When millions of people start mocking you and calling you crazy it has to take a toll on his mindset which can easily drive someone over the edge. I mean he was starting to get a little out there but that push is all he needed to go full blown insane. I hope this is him coming back to reality and getting over himself. If he gets another shot, I hope he knocks it outta the park! 

WTF is this?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL  Awesome.

"Mostly you a little bit of me !" Brown wrote. "Yee yee !! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man ! It's never been another connection like what we done in the past decade. I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.

a Steelers reunion?  

Has he apologized to Mike Tomlin yet? Either way I can't see the Steelers taking him back. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:40 AM, billsfan_34 said:

Like I have said in previous threads- AB has all the signs of bipolar w/ a whole lot of

manic. Mix that in with egocentric behavior and you have a hot mess. I hope the guy gets some help. If he got help and recovered the NFL would forgive him. 

Bipolar and psychiatric drugs in general are not conducive to being a professional athlete. It’s not uncommon to see someone gain 50 to 100 pounds when starting these meds. Factor in that these drugs are mainly sedatives and tranquilizers which can diminish balance as well as hand eye coordination, therein lies the problem for AB. Football is over for him and the longer he goes off the meds, the more his brain will fry. If he remains in psychosis for too long he may never be the same as he was.

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

17 hours ago, Warcodered said:

“Mostly you a little bit of me! Yee yee!! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man! It’s never been another connection like what we done in the past decade,” Brown wrote. “I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.”

"Mostly you", "got caught up in my emotions with everyone coming after me" definitely sounds like he's taking responsibility/accountability for his actions ?

So what he's really saying is...

Image result for fake apology gif

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1