Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

AB should be contacting Mars Inc., to get in on the next round of Snickers commercials. (“Antonio...eat a Snickers...”)

AB apologizes...........the snickers hole is fixing everything.

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

league minimum with a year two bonus that’s guaranteed if on the roster X date this season would accomplish it for all intents and purposes 

The fact that Richie Incognito keeps getting chances............and I mean since all the way back in college even............I just gotta' think AB will be playing in the NFL again whether everyone likes it or not.

• Like (+1) 2

Being he will be around what? 33 years old before he would be able to play again, who in there right mind is going to sign a WR who is gonna be pushing his mid thirties hasn’t played in two plus years, and who is shown himself to be a wack job?? Oh yeah, the pats...?

Edited by Don Otreply

7 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Love how this wacko speaks of himself in the third person in 2 different forms - Antonio Brown and AB.  

"Jimmy doesn't like it"

Even Rickey Henderson only referred to himself in the third person one way...Rickey.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Never has such a talented NFL WR been so willing to succumb to his own destructive diva behavior. It's sad but I can't feel sorry for him. He's never playing again.

And people thought TO was bad. SMH.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:51 PM, KD in CA said:

Normal being.......acting like an arrogant dirt bag, quitting on his team, raping women, stiffing people on money he owes for services......?

Frankly, the only way this guy ever learns to act like a human is once he’s lost everything. 

Dude you can’t say he rapes women. No evidence to back up that claim. Just irresponsible.

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Never has such a talented NFL WR been so willing to succumb to his own destructive diva behavior. It's sad but I can't feel sorry for him. He's never playing again.

Not one of you in this entire thread understands the reality of the Antonio brown situation. This was all by design. All contrived.

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

“Mostly you a little bit of me! Yee yee!! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man! It’s never been another connection like what we done in the past decade,” Brown wrote. “I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.”

"Mostly you", "got caught up in my emotions with everyone coming after me" definitely sounds like he's taking responsibility/accountability for his actions ?

Edited by Warcodered

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

“Mostly you a little bit of me! Yee yee!! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man! It’s never been another connection like what we done in the past decade,” Brown wrote. “I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.”

"Mostly you", "got caught up in my emotions with everyone coming after me" definitely sounds like he's taking responsibility/accountability for his actions ?

He’s lost.  Like not figuratively, literally lost.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, Don Otreply said:

Being he will be around what? 33 years old before he would be able to play again, who in there right mind is going to sign a WR who is gonna be pushing his mid thirties hasn’t played in two plus years, and who is shown himself to be a wack job?? Oh yeah, the pats...?

Well to be fair wouldn't sitting for two years mitigate some of the wear and tear that comes with older receivers? Look I can't stand AB but he's gifted physically and can probably play until he's 38. He could still be one of the best on the field right now. It's a dang shame that he's an insane rapist with a possible drug problem off it, however.

Edited by Nelius