Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Guess word around FL is they are hoping he turns himself in within the next 48.

That would be the rational thing to do. Unfortunately that's not a word in AB's vocabulary.

We've got front row seats to watch a guy destroy his life. Sad and fascinating at the same time.

Just now, MJS said:

That would be the rational thing to do. Unfortunately that's not a word in AB's vocabulary.

We've got front row seats to watch a guy destroy his life. Sad and fascinating at the same time.

They are handling it carefully with all eyes on Florida for the next two weeks in the football world.  Rumor has it if he doesnt turn himself in they will go get him early next week, they dont want this dragging into SB week

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

They are handling it carefully with all eyes on Florida for the next two weeks in the football world.  Rumor has it if he doesnt turn himself in they will go get him early next week, they dont want this dragging into SB week

48 hours is a long time to wait, honestly. I just kind of feel like they should go pick him up and be done with it, but that's just me.

Just now, MJS said:

48 hours is a long time to wait, honestly. I just kind of feel like they should go pick him up and be done with it, but that's just me.

Well I think what the 48 hours is for is to well give the window, the reality is they are going to have to go get him, he isnt turning himself in.  Maybe the wait 24 and grab him up.  to me it is weird they know where he is, they have the Warrant Go to his house, with the bag of ***** he tossed at you and make sure you throw them through the door after kicking it in.

We live about 4 miles from AB here in Hollywood. Got a notification from NBC6 about a high speed chase for someone accused of assault and turned on the TV to see if it was him. They chased the truck back towards AB's mansion and I thought for sure it was him ... it wasn’t, but something is going to happen soon if he’s still in the area. Maybe they’ll send Will Smith and Kevin Hart in for the pick up ...

My AB watch right now is similar to the old Mario Watch.  I want that Cash baby

1 minute ago, Hollywood P-Ray said:

We live about 4 miles from AB here in Hollywood. Got a notification from NBC6 about a high speed chase for someone accused of assault and turned on the TV to see if it was him. They chased the truck back towards AB's mansion and I thought for sure it was him ... it wasn’t, but something is going to happen soon if he’s still in the area. Maybe they’ll send Will Smith and Kevin Hart in for the pick up ...

Is this the Chase you were talking about...... And wait are you Marlins Man????

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

That’s the chase, but I’m not Marlins Man

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

See, this is why there is so much grief for cops. Guy is on the ground not moving and they come over and start bashing him in the head over and over. Why? What do they hope to accomplish?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Brady let this guy live in his house....with his kids.

Brady is a scum bag himself, birds of a feather...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Hope she wins. AB has no business being around kids.

Claim is that she doesn't feel like {insert male} is making decisions in their best interest.

This is actionable under law because, why?

Edited by Ralonzo

6 hours ago, MJS said:

See, this is why there is so much grief for cops. Guy is on the ground not moving and they come over and start bashing him in the head over and over. Why? What do they hope to accomplish?

I am a big time supporter of police. That was ridiculous. Unless there is another angle showing him resisting somehow, everyone one of those officers who struck him, should be fired. They don’t have the temperament for the job. 

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Claim is that she doesn't feel like {insert male} is making decisions in their best interest.

This is actionable under law because, why?

Because it's obvious he is out of his mind? 

Wouldn't it take a court order and not just an accusation to make it actionable? Asking for a friend.

19 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am a big time supporter of police. That was ridiculous. Unless there is another angle showing him resisting somehow, everyone one of those officers who struck him, should be fired. They don’t have the temperament for the job. 

You’re right but there are tons of active LEOs doing their job correctly. It’s bad only those instances get covered.

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, MJS said:

I am not so sure about that. Bob Knight had a warrant issued for him in Puerto Rico. He never went back there to face the charges. No one ever blamed him for that.

And do you think Bob Kraft would ever go to Florida to face his charges/punishment if he isn't acquitted or the charges dismissed first? It is just a misdemeanor, so as long as he stays out of the state, he would be fine.

The DA is Hawaii just up and dismissed a lot of warrants for people from the mainland a few years ago since he said they would never return to face the charges.

So avoiding the charges could be the rational thing to do.