Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Antonio Brown Updates: Dropped by Rosenhaus & his lawyer in condo lawsuit. Now Rapper.
38 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

This track is fire

Gotta whoooole. Lotta. Money. Gotta WHOOOOLE. LOTTA. MONEY.

Yeah...like a dumpster fire. It's very hard to listen to

Edited by matter2003

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

This has to be the worst song I have ever heard. The only good thing is its only 2 minutes long. Posted the story which includes the video in it and then just the video for those who want a whole lotta ear pain...

Basically its autotuned to the point you can't even know who it is and his "lyrics" consist of saying "Whole Lotta Money" in a weird ass way over and over again with 2 short verses that either are almost impossible to understand or make almost no sense.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/18/antonio-brown-rap-first-show-concert-throws-money/

Image result for this is trash gif

He sounds like he wants to be Future. Not gonna work out for him.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

This has to be the worst song I have ever heard. The only good thing is its only 2 minutes long. Posted the story which includes the video in it and then just the video for those who want a whole lotta ear pain...

Basically its autotuned to the point you can't even know who it is and his "lyrics" consist of saying "Whole Lotta Money" in a weird ass way over and over again with 2 short verses that either are almost impossible to understand or make almost no sense.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/18/antonio-brown-rap-first-show-concert-throws-money/

it’s a stirring tribute to what he pissed away by acting like a moron 

On 12/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, BuffaloBill963 said:

Not one of you had a clue as to the reality of the AB situation. It’s hilarious to watch you all pontificate was though

well........I think anyone who has any observational powers of the most rudimentary skill level can figure out AB is mentally unstable and needs help before worse things happen. I hope he gets help.

The cause can be debated and unknown until the end of time. But his current state is documented, well known, and the reality of his current state.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I mean he's no Cole Beasley....

Have you listened to Cole Beasley's stuff?  I actually kinda like a couple, though LOL to "I like to rap in a very White way"

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

And when the money's gone, this is what he'll have in his videos...(hey Mods, don't delete this one)

Boop looking over her shoulder

OK, you Got Me.  ? Betty Boop.