Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Maybe, maybe not. But sure wasn’t the missing piece on O for the Brown this year either? 

That's more about the environment in my opinion.  Buffalo now has a culture that self-polices.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Didn't he show off a screenshot of his bank balance of $20 MM +  ?  ? 

No income, his lifestyle, property taxes, lawsuits, at this rate he will be flat broke in 3 years or less. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Addition by subtraction for the Bills as far as not landing either AB or OBJ this past offseason. 

Dodged a bullet with AB and it hit the Raiders.  OBJ seems more like someone only happy in a bigger market.  Happy to save the picks.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, H2o said:

Next up on TMZ, there will now be an AB video that comes out documenting him being dropped by Rosenhaus. 

Could Rosenhaus drop him on his head?  Might knock some sense into it.

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

No income, his lifestyle, property taxes, lawsuits, at this rate he will be flat broke in 3 years or less. 

He should take Marshawn Lynch as his financial and lifestyle advisor.   Seriously.

12 minutes ago, eball said:

That's more about the environment in my opinion.  Buffalo now has a culture that self-polices.

That's only as good as the pieces.  A turd in the punchbowl (to quote Lee Smith) can ruin things PDQ

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Not even close, the fun is just getting started. Wait until he's broke and/or in jail. 

I said back during TC that it would be two years before AB was homeless, drinking mad dog 20/20 out of a paper-bag covered bottle. May have to move the timetable up.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1