Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

he’s so erratic that you have to think it’s a true mental health issue and not just kind of dumb and incredibly spoiled. 

frankly, I hope he gets help.

I think all are fair questions to ask. Unfortunately, media will rise the wave of click bait until he finishes imploding or we stop reading 

I've been saying this for a while. There is something truly wrong with this guy. But on the other hand, he has had a reputation of this kind of behavior since his time with the Steelers. Ryan Clark spoke on it. The Steelers seemed to keep all of this well hidden throughout his time there. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ex-steelers-star-crushes-antonio-brown-with-2012-story-give-him-money-youre-going-to-create-a-monster/

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

This is disgusting.

No man ever, should talk about/to a woman like that. Especially with the woman's own kids present.

Makes me sick

100% agree. If he talks to his wife/baby moma like that with kids present in front of the police what in the world does he do when the doors are closed in his home when only his family is present??? Disgusting and I feel horrible for the children. No Children should witness anything like that. He’s a dirtbag! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

100% agree. If he talks to his wife/baby moma like that with kids present in front of the police what in the world does he do when the doors are closed in his home when only his family is present??? Disgusting and I feel horrible for the children. No Children should witness anything like that. He’s a dirtbag! 

100%

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

I got through 3 minutes of that video and had to turn it off; it is both offensive and his arguments are circular.  Every time the officer is trying to calmly ask for information, AB goes on a B-word tirade about her.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, wppete said:

These poor kids are there watching and listening to this whole craziness. I feel horrible for the Kids. AB is insane. he claims its "Black vs White". Ridiculous. 

So she just spontaneously appeared with two kids in front of your house? What did she walk? Your story makes no sense.

4 minutes ago, chongli said:

I just went to his twitter account, and learned Antonio Brown claims he is responsible for the Bills' playoff elimination, lol!

He can claim he eliminated 31 teams.  Doesn't mean he's still not bat ***** crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I got through 3 minutes of that video and had to turn it off; it is both offensive and his arguments are circular.  Every time the officer is trying to calmly ask for information, AB goes on a B-word tirade about her.

You did not miss anything.  It requires an AB interpreter to understand any of it.  The logic of it - there is none.  He seems to believe that his baby momma is a b and it’s all whitey’s fault.  That is about all I got out of it.  The sooner this guy fades into oblivion the better.  

• Like (+1) 2