Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

1 hour ago, kenny3000 said:

I feel bad for him.  He might have CTE and that would explain everything  

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if its CTE. I also feel like a lot Cocaine is involved in the whole AB drama the last couple of years.

7 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....cut him some slack....bet he's a straight A student...........

(CNN)With his NFL career apparently over, receiver Antonio Brown has enrolled in online classes at Central Michigan University to finish his college degree.

Brown posted a photo on his Instagram Story of a piece of paper with several classes for the fall semester at CMU, along with the text "Back to school." The image shows that the talented but mercurial player is enrolled in Introduction to Management and an English class on Technical Writing. Starting in October, he will be taking a religion class called "Death and Dying" and a sociology class on racism and inequality, the photo shows.

Shouldn't he be busy with finals right now?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....cut him some slack....bet he's a straight A student...........

(CNN)With his NFL career apparently over, receiver Antonio Brown has enrolled in online classes at Central Michigan University to finish his college degree.

Brown posted a photo on his Instagram Story of a piece of paper with several classes for the fall semester at CMU, along with the text "Back to school." The image shows that the talented but mercurial player is enrolled in Introduction to Management and an English class on Technical Writing. Starting in October, he will be taking a religion class called "Death and Dying" and a sociology class on racism and inequality, the photo shows.

1.  I would rather work in a Chinese sweat shop than for any company this illiterate, entitled narcissist is a manager at.

2.  Death and Dying?  Ok that's a weird one, but I'm not surprised at a guy like him taking religion.  His type loves the "only God can judge me" excuse for their actions.

3.  The cherry on top, the white-hating perpetual victim taking a social justice course.

How the hell is this illiterate buffoon going to pass Technical Writing?  He can't manage a text message or tweet without making a mockery of the English language. 

*edit*

Just realized they are online courses.  Of course he is going to cheat.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/amp/antonio_brown_claims_his_car_was_stolen_police_wont_help/s1_127_30819332

Damn cops won’t help him despite his complimentary words to them last week. 

I bet he parked the car at a club and forgot all about it after taking a Lyft home.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:13 PM, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/free-agent-antonio-brown-says-its-time-to-ghost-white-women.amp

What if there was a really friendly, loving white woman that cared for him as a person? Rather close minded on his part. 

White women everywhere should be relieved.  

On 12/15/2019 at 9:52 AM, wppete said:

He’s clearly a racist. There is no room for racists in the NFL. Go away!

I think like most racists, he’s just an idiot who scapegoats other people because he can’t admit he is actually the problem.  Dude sucks and I still can’t believe we tried to acquire that idiot in the first place. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Such a blessing in disguise when he jilted us for the Raiders

No, it was Beane refusing to give him a new deal.  Probably had an idea he'd pull with the Bills what he did with the Raiders.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

New AB Rap album coming out. Should be a big hit with the “soccer mom” demographic
https://amp.www.complex.com/sports/2019/12/antonio-brown-nowhitewomen2020-campaign-to-promote-new-music-album

And the sexual assault charges were filed by a black woman. Surely Kraft has ruined him with the Asian demographic as well after his snide remarks. His options are narrowing quickly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The guy is a first class ass bag & weather he knows it or not which he seems to not have a freakin clue every time he draws this kind of attention to him self the NFL will push him further away from ever getting back in the league which is a good thing !! 

I personally hope he never gets another chance after all the S**T he has pulled this guy is a piece of work & given another chance i feel sorry for the team that would do that because he will cause them nothing but grief & negative publicity !! 

Good riddance to bad rubbish AB !! 

• Like (+1) 2