Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....cut him some slack....bet he's a straight A student...........

(CNN)With his NFL career apparently over, receiver Antonio Brown has enrolled in online classes at Central Michigan University to finish his college degree.

Brown posted a photo on his Instagram Story of a piece of paper with several classes for the fall semester at CMU, along with the text "Back to school." The image shows that the talented but mercurial player is enrolled in Introduction to Management and an English class on Technical Writing. Starting in October, he will be taking a religion class called "Death and Dying" and a sociology class on racism and inequality, the photo shows.

Hahaha. I’d love to see his grades if he is actually treated like any other student. Brown is massively illiterate. Most of the time I can’t understand what he is writing. AB to English translation dictionary is required. 

27 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i dont think he is banned

After Brown was cut, the NFL made it clear that it intended to investigate the situation, but until that investigation was complete, he would be unable to play.  They have not announced that they have concluded the investigation.

Edited by Rock'em Sock'em

24 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Hahaha. I’d love to see his grades if he is actually treated like any other student. Brown is massively illiterate. Most of the time I can’t understand what he is writing. AB to English translation dictionary is required. 

image.png.ac73b1c340e7e6e4830c28292935b677.png

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, FLbills said:

At the end of the fox article, it states that there are about 20 teams still interested in him, including the teams in the playoff hunt. Only names the Patriots as being not interested in signing him. Would the Bills really try and bring this d-bag on board? 

Negative Ghostrider

Him bringing race into this, such a lowlife POS, as if White guys didn't have issues with their women calling the cops on them LOL And is it Evil Whitey that sent this woman to him? Like he didn't have anything to do with this, again. 

BTW it's weird how for some minor domestic disputes, people call in the cops. I recall 20+ years ago when my cousin had to call the cops just to get the apartment keys (HIS apartment too!) from his then GF. I lived with him for a few weeks so I was a witness. At the time, I found that so childish from both, and so weak from him that as a man had to resort to that. But I was young and naive, I didn't realize if he didn't call the cops for that , she likely would have for domestic violence and whatnot. Of course she got zero consequences because she's a woman, while he would have been taken to jail if the roles had been reversed. Hey, domestic violence IS real, but I just wish more people, especially those eternally angry feminists, would resent the women making frivolous accusations and use of the law, as they sure don't help real victims.

Cops have to play parents for childish grown-ups. It's bad as it is, and I get that instinctively as a man AB would be pissed that other people come on your property with higher authority. But we have enough brains to override our instinctive reaction (he's a college level guy right? ha ha) and realize they're just doing their jobs, not happy to be there either, and make it easy for them will help you quite a bit. 

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How about if you don't want the "***** white police" on your property, you act like an adult with your baby mama and give her the kid's clothes without her having to involve police?  And let your lawyer work out any dispute with repossessing your car.

That guy.

Step one for being an adult: stop using the term "baby mama"

Step two: put on a shirt

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Denial..., his logic synapses must be firing non stop trying to figure out wtf happened to him ? ..., and you know it’s someone else’s fault.... actually it’s sad as hell to see a fellow human shatter their own life...

37 minutes ago, kenny3000 said:

I feel bad for him.  He might have CTE and that would explain everything  

There have been some of his teammates that said he would turn into a monster if he ever got paid big money. He had tons of off the field issues in college. He's always been a problem and has just been more public with it all lately.