Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

33 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Aaaand now he has an arrest warrant out 

https://apple.news/ACpr0GMaGT66cJv9U5ylfXw

They say he first hit the truck with a rock when the guy refused to drop his stuff off because Brown refused to pay the $4,000.00 for the move. The guy left and called the cops. His company told him to go back because Brown agreed to pay the $4,000.00 and then x amount for damages. When he got back Brown paid the $4,000.00, but refused to pay the damages. When he refused to open the truck Brown and the trainer tried to get into the cab to get the keys and assaulted the driver. After reading the story it doesn't sound like a "mental health" incident, but more of the typical douche nozzle behavior that we have seen a pattern of from him over the years. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28541219/florida-arrest-warrant-issued-antonio-brown-battery-case

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

They say he first hit the truck with a rock when the guy refused to drop his stuff off because Brown refused to pay the $4,000.00 for the move. The guy left and called the cops. His company told him to go back because Brown agreed to pay the $4,000.00 and then x amount for damages. When he got back Brown paid the $4,000.00, but refused to pay the damages. When he refused to open the truck Brown and the trainer tried to get into the cab to get the keys and assaulted the driver. After reading the story it doesn't sound like a "mental health" incident, but more of the typical douche nozzle behavior that we have seen a pattern of from him over the years. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28541219/florida-arrest-warrant-issued-antonio-brown-battery-case

He's a thug.

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

AB is a terrible human being. I think all of the well wishers and excuse makers are looking at this situation with best intentions but have it way wrong. He isn't turning anything around. Some people are just garbage and he doesnt deserve sympathy. 

Edited by Needle
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

NFLTradeRumors.co

@nfltrade_rumors

·

22s

Arrest Warrant Issued For Antonio Brown http://bit.ly/38v7DGd

"No Bond"

45 minutes ago, H2o said:

" Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood. Multiple neighbors told ESPN that they are fed up with the antics coming from the home, including multiple police encounters this month. "

Fed up, I'll just bet they are.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Look. I’m the last person that wants to see someone hurt themselves or others. People that know me understand I’m actually a pretty good guy (relatively speaking). But to call those who are posting in this thread “pathetic” is disingenuous. 

We aren’t the ones who:

1) Had the media show his arrival to camp in a helicopter 

2) Allegedly masturbated on a female trainer while she watched TV

3) Called the mother of his children a “b-word” and “baser” on Instagram Live

4) Threw a bag of d$&s at officers and boated about it on Instagram

5) Pledged to avoid “White Women” publicly

6) Invoked race card on a Hispanic officer asking simple questions. 

The point is, this guy intentionally placed himself in the public domain. Though I do not want to see him hurt (and hope he gets help), he created this drama for us to follow. 

Am I pathetic? No more pathetic than anyone who watched the OJ Simpson trial or the Aaron Hernandez documentary. This (unfortunately) is the world we live in. 

If AB asked @teef to help him out at the gym, would he?

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...doubt he sees it......he's fine and it's everybody else that is effed up......look at Richie.......close friends begged and wanted him to get help....."naw, I'm fine".......first step is admission which few are willing to acknowledge......

The mental illness is the reason he can't see it. 

39 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"No Bond"

" Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood. Multiple neighbors told ESPN that they are fed up with the antics coming from the home, including multiple police encounters this month. "

Fed up, I'll just bet they are.

You know the law was waiting for any reason to get Brown after the public disrespect and humiliation. Brown is really really far gone to not have the awareness to avoid the police in every way , shape or form. We all know what he really needs is a shrink and medication. 

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

You know the law was waiting for any reason to get Brown after the public disrespect and humiliation. Brown is really really far gone to not have the awareness to avoid the police in every way , shape or form. We all know what he really needs is a shrink and medication. 

...or a holding cell. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

i am repeating myself, but you don’t know this for sure. You don’t know this man from adam and can’t diagnose him mentally ill from afar. He very well could be. He also could be a horrible person facing a whole life without football and grasping at relevance wherever he can.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I actually question if he's on medication currently. Some of that stuff can legit make you crazy 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...doubt he sees it......he's fine and it's everybody else that is effed up......look at Richie.......close friends begged and wanted him to get help....."naw, I'm fine".......first step is admission which few are willing to acknowledge......

Speaking of acknowledgement, you must acknowledge their is a difference between a mentally ill person admitting they have a problem versus someone with acknowledging their issues and no mental illness. Stark difference.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

i am repeating myself, but you don’t know this for sure. You don’t know this man from adam and can’t diagnose him mentally ill from afar. He very well could be. He also could be a horrible person facing a whole life without football and grasping at relevance wherever he can.

You're right. 

I can't even say anything to this. I agree , this is very possible

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Yes about to cash. Easiest bet ever made 

I had the chance at +700 he will get arrested in 2020 , was going to put 350$ and chickened out.  That 2500 would be nice . Ugh. Easy $$$

54 minutes ago, ALF said:

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I actually question if he's on medication currently. Some of that stuff can legit make you crazy 

I agree. You're basically a test rat , to see if medications, most taking weeks to fully "kick in " and many result in advertise effects

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:52 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Sadly, the baby momma (Affectionately known to AB as “b-word”) could probably get sole custody of the kids based on this latest behavior. If she gets sole custody, he’s gonna lose it. 

Like clockwork. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/antonio-browns-ex-girlfriend-files-for-sole-custody-of-3-children-citing-incapacity-to-make-decisions-in-their-best-interest-report.amp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1