Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Of course he's got a whole lotta money.  He doesn't support his baby mama, he doesn't pay his bills, he doesn't pay for services, and he doesn't pay the movers.

So he's got some trainer who is trying to make a living set up as his "Fall Guy" facing felony charges while he's probably off lawyering up.  Whatta guy.

It's well documented AB is a P.O.S but the trainer knows AB will pay him handsomely. Definitely the fall guy. 

AB is a straight scumbag 

11 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I really hope this guy gets the help that he so clearly seems to need. 

i know it’s hard not to engage in keyboard diagnosis but there is a very real chance he’s just a huge POS and mental health has nothing to do with it. I don’t know if that’s the case or not and if you’re right he clearly desperately needs help but let’s not eliminate the alternative.

• Like (+1) 4

9 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

i know it’s hard not to engage in keyboard diagnosis but there is a very real chance he’s just a huge POS and mental health has nothing to do with it. I don’t know if that’s the case or not and if you’re right he clearly desperately needs help but let’s not eliminate the alternative.

Whoa boy this is a big can of worms.  I could write 10,000 words to this, but I'll try to keep it 3: How about "Both"?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so is he seriously still locked in there?  feels like this might be an issue where he might not be coming out alive. this guy is on an all time downward spiral. 

He's probably polishing off his college essay which is due today at Noon.  

• Haha (+1) 2

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2020/01/22/new-york-giants-legend-carl-banks-pleads-with-nflpa-help-antonio-brown/

Sounds like others are having the same thought:

Help is something retired New York Giants legend Carl Banks pleaded for on Tuesday, encouraging the NFLPA and DeMaurice Smith to step in and assist Brown before things reach the point of no return.

Dear @DeSmithNFLPA @NFLPA , I know that Antonio Brown is not on a current roster, but for the sake of all of "us" current and former players PLEASE assist (within your purview) in getting him the professional help he needs.
Sincerely,
Carl Banks

— Carl Banks (@CarlBanksGIII) January 21, 2020

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I certainly hope this doesn't turn out the be the case.

1) track record of poor impulse control

2) track record of thought patterns that spiral situations further and further out of control

3) likely to be surrounding himself with yes-men (or women) who will not question or re-direct his thought patterns or impulsive behavior

4) has behaved in a way to alienate or divest himself close relationships with people who might check his behavior such as agents, coaches, teammates etc.

5) likely to have firearms on the premises

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1