Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Rumor: Someone argued with AB that the outer crust is the best part of the pizza. Argument quickly escalated and AB (a sauce and cheese lover) resorted to physical battery. 

@Gugny

What physcopath likes the crust over the cheese and sauce though???

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Rumor has it he refusing to pay movers so they will not release his stuff and he got physical. 

This is where he ends up institutionalized, either in a psych ward somewhere or jail for an extended period of time. At least he'll have plenty of commissary money. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

WelL you know those delivery fees are so expensive. And he is getting closer and closer to being broke 

He just released a song 17 days ago saying he got a "Whole Lotta Money". What changed?

Apparently he threw rocks at a delivery truck because they refused to deliver because of non payment. 

Brown looking like he'll be arrested on Battery charges depending on driver. Hope the driver doesn't take the money and maybe AB wakes the heck up. I feel bad for the guy at this point. I know it's funny , he's a jerk , but he's clearly mentally ill and needs help , he's human.  

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Apparently he threw rocks at a delivery truck because they refused to deliver because of non payment. 

Brown looking like he'll be arrested on Battery charges depending on driver. Hope the driver doesn't take the money and maybe AB wakes the heck up. I feel bad for the guy at this point. I know it's funny , he's a jerk , but he's clearly mentally ill and needs help , he's human.  

Why not?  He's gotta a whole lotta money...

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

What physcopath likes the crust over the cheese and sauce though???

Yeah. That would actually be more defensible than anything else he’s done. 

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Brady let this guy live in his house....with his kids.

And haven’t those kids already been through enough?

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Do not mess with moving companies. They're thugs even when you do pay up.

Learned my lesson after getting hosed the first time.  I required NTE (not to exceed) clauses in the quotes after that.  No NTE clause?  Then don’t bother quoting.  Only one company sent me a quote without it and would not require with it.  They were the cheapest, but no way would I go with them.  They’d have hosed me.  Tossed that in the trash. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

it sounds like he (and/or his trainer) did more than just throw rocks given the felony charges on the trainer. Now AB is either in hiding or on the run since the police can’t seem to get a hold of him.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Learned my lesson after getting hosed the first time.  I required NTE (not to exceed) clauses in the quotes after that.  No NTE clause?  Then don’t bother quoting.  Only one company sent me a quote without it and would not require with it.  They were the cheapest, but no way would I go with them.  They’d have hosed me.  Tossed that in the trash. 

Thanks for the tip.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Why not?  He's gotta a whole lotta money...

Of course he's got a whole lotta money.  He doesn't support his baby mama, he doesn't pay his bills, he doesn't pay for services, and he doesn't pay the movers.

11 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

it sounds like he (and/or his trainer) did more than just throw rocks given the felony charges on the trainer. Now AB is either in hiding or on the run since the police can’t seem to get a hold of him.

So he's got some trainer who is trying to make a living set up as his "Fall Guy" facing felony charges while he's probably off lawyering up.  Whatta guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2