Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

what a waste. Does he have anybody around him who can talk some sense into him? Anyone? 

No because he isnt going to surround him with people who tell him no, or offer him real advice.  He is going to surround himself with yes man who tell him its the world not him thats wrong.  That is until the money runs out, and those people will be gone too.

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I understand. Just wish the guy had someone who could tell him he needs help. It’s a sad situation to watch. A lot of collateral damage also being done to the children. 

He has, many people including Drew have tried to help him.  He wont listen so what is someone to do Baker Act him?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He has, many people including Drew have tried to help him.  He wont listen so what is someone to do Baker Act him?

I doubt it will get there. Right now best case is an arrest that leads to some type of rehab or mental treatment. Hopefully he doesn’t hurt anyone or himself in the meantime.

Its crazy how he has went the Greg Hardy route. Even with all the incidents in and out of the league I'm starting to feel bad for this guy. That big hit he took must have really broke him. Or maybe he wants to be known as the most outrageous diva WR of all time.

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I doubt it will get there. Right now best case is an arrest that leads to some type of rehab or mental treatment. Hopefully he doesn’t hurt anyone or himself in the meantime.

I do get that but as you know you can only help people that really want that help.

He clearly doesn't, so those that have tried to help him have really two sets of recourse, Baker Act him or Cut him out.  

7 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Uh Oh

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/21/antonio-brown-police-incident-hollywood-florida-cops/

Injury reported, someone in back of police car, AB "not in custody at this time"

In hindsight, Incognito may have lucked out by throwing a dumbbell at a guy in a gym and getting involuntarily committed.

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/21/antonio-brown-police-incident-hollywood-florida-cops/

Injury reported, someone in back of police car, AB "not in custody at this time"

In hindsight, Incognito may have lucked out by throwing a dumbbell at a guy in a gym and getting involuntarily committed.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Rumor has it he refusing to pay movers so they will not release his stuff and he got physical. 

Isn't having it... good gravy this guy is straight up nuts. Thinks he's above everything, no rule, no law, nothing applies to him because he's good at catching a football. Zero accountability, always someone else's fault or problem. I usually don't advocate any kinda violence but if this dude got kicked in the nards by a horse, well... that'd be alright.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

WelL you know those delivery fees are so expensive. And he is getting closer and closer to being broke 

I don't think that "broke" thing weighs.  He doesn't seem to pay anyone. 

Massage therapist, physical trainer, lawyer....why should Movers be different except, they got your stuff, you want your stuff, they want their money

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think that "broke" thing weighs.  He doesn't seem to pay anyone. 

Massage therapist, physical trainer, lawyer....why should Movers be different except, they got your stuff, you want your stuff, they want their money

Well he has to find his crap albums. For his crew to say he is great. Studio and video time expensive.