Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dirt. bag.

Racist dirt bag who most likely leads an immoral lifestyle from the looks of it - children from multiple baby mamas that require eviction from the homestead. Not a good look. Always thought that this was in the back of Beane's mind when he decided to release McCoy.

17 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

6 pages on this loser?  I’d rather discuss if allen is any good. 

Wait one cotton pickin’ second! Some here thought Beane was an ass for failing to bring AB here “at all costs”. I always knew Beane was trolling AB and other GM’s by even entertaining the thought of this nut (search my content and you’ll find “Beane Trolling AB” thread). This is the fallout of the greatest troll job ever by our very own GM. Enjoy the ride. AB deserves the criticism (and love). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wait one cotton pickin’ second! Some here thought Beane was an ass for failing to bring AB here “at all costs”. I always knew Beane was trolling AB and other GM’s by even entertaining the thought of this nut (search my content and you’ll find “Beane Trolling AB” thread). This is the fallout of the greatest troll job ever by our very own GM. Enjoy the ride. AB deserves the criticism (and love). 

AB has gone insane in the last 10 months. He is mentally ill. He should be hospitalized. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

"if the price was right"

Lol you are mocking the Bills for possibly being willing to take him on but your team was not only willing, they did it.  What's next, pointing out that the Bills own similar video equipment to the type the Pats used to tape the Bengals?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol you are mocking the Bills for possibly being willing to take him on but your team was not only willing, they did it.  What's next, pointing out that the Bills own similar video equipment to the type the Pats used to tape the Bengals?

You could not have typed a more incorrect statement.  I was mocking posters who claimed the Bills would never be willing to take AB.

If you had even a rudimentary understanding of this discussion (or even bothered to read the dos's post I was responding to),  you would already know that.  You have more reading to do.

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You could not have typed a more incorrect statement.  I was mocking posters who claimed the Bills would never be willing to take AB.

If you had even a rudimentary understanding of this discussion (or even bothered to read the dos's post I was responding to),  you would already know that.  You have more reading to do.

Whatever.  It's always about how your Pats are awesome and the Bills aren't.  Forgive me for skipping over the twists and turns in the maze and going right to the punchline.

14 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

meh....if this was Richie Incognito half the people here would be sympathizing with him and/or blaming the Bills for his behavior.

So true.  They are both insane individuals who would be in prison without football. 

11 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

The fact they even explored getting this piece of trash is awful.  

throwing the candy and saying eat a bag of richards was honestly hilarious and a move i think others will use to fun gag joke effect.

so -- does AB have a drug problem anyone knows about?  richie has/had mental issues and drug problems, if AB doesn't do drugs it's honestly impressive that he can be that crazy and have been that successful.

if he doesn't blow through all his money he will be bucking the odds in shocking fashion.

4 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Disturbing. Worst part was he was so oblivious to the fact his children are right there. Way to be a role model. Those kids are screwed. 

That's what I was thinking the whole time.  The kids are watching their "dad" belittle their mom in front of them....these kids will grow up thinking this is the way you talk to women.

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, NoSaint said:

he’s so erratic that you have to think it’s a true mental health issue and not just kind of dumb and incredibly spoiled. 

frankly, I hope he gets help.

I think all are fair questions to ask. Unfortunately, media will rise the wave of click bait until he finishes imploding or we stop reading 

Feel bad for those kids to witness their father mentally deteriorating before their eyes. 

It's sad that with the 24/7 news cycle and social media, coverage of celebrities who are not well is more visible than ever. 

Still, this is not the behavior of someone who is mentally well.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like he's in any hurry to get the help he needs.   

• Like (+1) 2

Am I the only one who sees AB as more scumbag than mentally ill? The whole CTE excuse is a nice and convenient explanation for a guy that can turn his behavior on and off whenever he pleases. 

This video is a reflection of a garbage culture that is growing in our society. You can go on YouTube and find 1,000s of videos of people acting this way or worse in public. He is low on IQ and high on ghetto. 

• Like (+1) 3

sorry if duplicated    Latest disturbing Antonio Brown video is signal that shouldn't be ignored and treated as AB being AB

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/latest-disturbing-antonio-brown-video-is-signal-that-shouldnt-be-ignored-and-treated-as-ab-being-ab-210459286.html

The flare-ups of Antonio Brown have become so common and constant that there is an element of white noise that drowns them out. They’ve become easy to ignore.

Or if you still pay attention, then the reaction is too often through the prism of football, namely that, once again, the chance the gifted wide receiver ever plays in the NFL again becomes more remote (and more detestable).

However, as footage emerged Monday morning from Brown’s personal Instagram page of him berating his children’s mother, with police and the kids looking on, everyone who bears any association with the man should be snapped back into reality. (You can watch the incident here. Warning: Explicit language)