Jump to content
BringBackFergy

Antonio Brown APB: Arrest Warrant Issued

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

We're watching someone suffering from CTE self destruct.  There's no other explanation.

 

People typically attribute unstable behavior to the easiest explanation.  For football players, labeling everything CTE or just being a jerk is easy.

 

I don't know what's wrong with the dude, but sometimes mental illness manifests in a person's 20s/early 30s.

 

You can't rule mental illness out any more than declaring it CTE or jerk-behavior. 

 

EDIT: Check out WR Brandon Marshall's story of how he was finally diagnosed with borderline personality disorder (BPD) at age 27.   

Edited by BillsVet
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

"if the price was right"

 

Ah yes, the non-deal deal.  No new/guaranteed money, knowing he'd never take that deal because it would make it easy to cut him if he pulled any of the ***** he did with the Raiders or Cheaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

Ah yes, the non-deal deal.  No new/guaranteed money, knowing he'd never take that deal because it would make it easy to cut him if he pulled any of the ***** he did with the Raiders or Cheaters.

 

there ya go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

there ya go

 

Great, we're in agreement that the Bills offered a deal AB was never going to take, and if he did, he'd have to behave himself.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, colin said:

so -- does AB have a drug problem anyone knows about?  richie has/had mental issues and drug problems, if AB doesn't do drugs it's honestly impressive that he can be that crazy and have been that successful.

 

 

I'm convinced he's on coke, or perhaps even the freebased version. He's so hoarse all of the time  - he talks like he's been screaming his lungs out. Or smoking stimulants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

 

I'm convinced he's on coke, or perhaps even the freebased version. He's so hoarse all of the time  - he talks like he's been screaming his lungs out. Or smoking stimulants.

 

Lotta experience with crack? or?

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

Lotta experience with crack? or?

 

 

 

Yes. I'm a recovering crack addict.

 

No I thought it was common knowledge that people who regularly smoke chemicals sound terrible. There are homeless people all around our block that can't be more than 30 that sound just like AB. I'm just saying, his voice is weird. He's a weirdo though so perhaps he does just scream 18 hours a day.

Edited by Nelius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

 

Yes. I'm a recovering crack addict.

 

No I thought it was common knowledge that people who regularly smoke chemicals sound terrible. There are homeless people all around our block that can't be more than 30 that sound just like AB. I'm just saying, his voice is weird. He's a weirdo though so perhaps he does just scream 18 hours a day.


I noticed that about his voice too.

 

I used to live in LA and AB definitely sounds like the homeless people I would come across all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doc said:

 

Great, we're in agreement that the Bills offered a deal AB was never going to take, and if he did, he'd have to behave himself.   

 

Possibly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nelius said:

 

Yes. I'm a recovering crack addict.

 

No I thought it was common knowledge that people who regularly smoke chemicals sound terrible. There are homeless people all around our block that can't be more than 30 that sound just like AB. I'm just saying, his voice is weird. He's a weirdo though so perhaps he does just scream 18 hours a day.

 

What do you think Ed Orgeron's been smoking?  

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His neighbors thought they moved into a nice, quiet neighborhood.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bbb said:

 

What do you think Ed Orgeron's been smoking?  

 

Ed's Mom has said that he's had that voice since a kid. Imagine sounding like that at 6 years old.😂😂

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Needle said:

Am I the only one who sees AB as more scumbag than mentally ill? The whole CTE excuse is a nice and convenient explanation for a guy that can turn his behavior on and off whenever he pleases. 

 

This video is a reflection of a garbage culture that is growing in our society. You can go on YouTube and find 1,000s of videos of people acting this way or worse in public. He is low on IQ and high on ghetto. 


No, you are not the only one.  He’s entirely scumbag.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bbb said:

 

What do you think Ed Orgeron's been smoking?  

 

It's likely that Orgeron smokes actual grass... King Nebuchadnezzar style 😂😋😂

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BillsVet said:

 

People typically attribute unstable behavior to the easiest explanation.  For football players, labeling everything CTE or just being a jerk is easy.

 

I don't know what's wrong with the dude, but sometimes mental illness manifests in a person's 20s/early 30s.

 

You can't rule mental illness out any more than declaring it CTE or jerk-behavior. 

 

EDIT: Check out WR Brandon Marshall's story of how he was finally diagnosed with borderline personality disorder (BPD) at age 27.   

I strongly dislike the name of that disorder. Those unfamiliar think it means the person "borderline" has a disorder but perhaps not a real disorder. That's not what it means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Doc said:

 

Great, we're in agreement that the Bills offered a deal AB was never going to take, and if he did, he'd have to behave himself.   

That is called “Trolling AB”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all the millions his agent made off him .. shocked some form of intervention and extended stay in a clinic isn't being worked out.   Granted he'd fight like hell, but at a certain point an adult has to enter the room.

 

This is a sad downfall .. and its all visual on social media posts.

 

Props to the Hollywood PAL (Police Athletic League) in cutting ties and refunding donations and referencing being a role model is more important than funds to the kids in their league.  His latest video towards police in front of his kids, CRAY CRAY. 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wppete said:

Within the last hour. 

 

 

 

The comments below the “y me” post are pretty hilarious. There is an “AB Translator” account and then someone else says “You we’re going 110 mph in a 40 zone...that’s why the cops chased you”. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The comments below the “y me” post are pretty hilarious. There is an “AB Translator” account and then someone else says “You we’re going 110 mph in a 40 zone...that’s why the cops chased you”. 


The AB Translator account is gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bulk of AB's craziness seems to have surfaced after the hit from Burfict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

The bulk of AB's craziness seems to have surfaced after the hit from Burfict.

Is that you Doug Whaley??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Nelius said:

 

I'm convinced he's on coke, or perhaps even the freebased version. He's so hoarse all of the time  - he talks like he's been screaming his lungs out. Or smoking stimulants.


to be fair, he seems to be loud a lot of the time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoSaint said:


to be fair, he seems to be loud a lot of the time!

I went back and watched the end of that video above. He keeps calling his "baby momma" a B-word and then keeps saying she's a "baser"...I wonder if that's what he is referring to...a "free baser". If so, I'm relatively confident he may have joined her in that activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...