Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:00 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He just doesn’t get it. It’s really sad, but unless someone can talk some sense into him he won’t change. By the time he realizes the error of his ways, it will be to late to use his abilities. In this particular instance he has really alienated himself when it come to police officers everywhere.
In the mean time I just hope his child isn’t exposed to any negative experiences. 

there is no talking some sense into him, IMO. He is what he is; a passive/aggressive sociopath

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:35 PM, JoPoy88 said:

i know it’s hard not to engage in keyboard diagnosis but there is a very real chance he’s just a huge POS and mental health has nothing to do with it. I don’t know if that’s the case or not and if you’re right he clearly desperately needs help but let’s not eliminate the alternative.

I think it's actually both.....he has displayed enough to show he is a POS but he is a nut job too.......nut job as in a narcissistic sociopath 

Edited by BuffaninATL
additional explanation
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

i got the sense he used it all making that video. But he’s got 5K subscribers.  So worth it! 

He should have paid someone to write a good song and sing it for him.  He could be a latter day Milli Vanilli. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

He should have paid someone to write a good song and sing it for him.  He could be a latter day Milli Vanilli. 

Somebody talented enough should do a remake of the police video and every time it shows his ex they could cut his voice and plug in the song, "Girl you know it's true, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh, I love you." :lol:

Edited by H2o

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Slander only applies if it isn't true.

24 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

He's not well.  Where are his family and friends?

Probably burnt those bridges along with every other bridge in his life.