Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

8 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Those seem like highly unnecessary shots across my bow. If I knew a decent Lawyer you’d be hearing from her/him.

You drew first blood.  You drew first blood.

On 1/14/2020 at 3:48 PM, Nelius said:

I'm convinced he's on coke, or perhaps even the freebased version. He's so hoarse all of the time  - he talks like he's been screaming his lungs out. Or smoking stimulants.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I noticed that about his voice too.

I used to live in LA and AB definitely sounds like the homeless people I would come across all the time.

When all the stuff was going on with the Raiders during Hard Knocks, my first impression was that he was coked up out of his mind. The subsequent behavior with the Pats and in court just reinforced that. Dude reminds me A LOT of a couple of my friends who spiraled down with coke addictions.

And we already know PLENTY of NFL players are on coke. It's undetectable in a day or two, and is the drug of choice for people who have too much money.

If I had to put money on one or the other, I'd bet the mortgage payment on coke over CTE.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Rosenhaus and the Lawyer should be forced to stand by him through it all as punishment for standing by him through everything else. But of course and agent and lawyer will stand by everything and support him when the money rolls in, but once the gravy train stops they run away as fast as they can before he hits the bottom......

Drew probably thought he could get one more paycheck from him.....

Edited by apuszczalowski

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

He will progressively get louder and stranger, the more he feels like he is not getting enough attention.  

Does that bag of candy he threw at his ‘baby momma’ come in case lots?  Maybe the company making it will want to add an afternoon and midnight shift.  AB might be busy throwing bags at people.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

When all the stuff was going on with the Raiders during Hard Knocks, my first impression was that he was coked up out of his mind. The subsequent behavior with the Pats and in court just reinforced that. Dude reminds me A LOT of a couple of my friends who spiraled down with coke addictions.

And we already know PLENTY of NFL players are on coke. It's undetectable in a day or two, and is the drug of choice for people who have too much money.

If I had to put money on one or the other, I'd bet the mortgage payment on coke over CTE.

I agree 100 percent. Charlie Sheen like IMO. Although I think AB is a much worse human being to begin with.

19 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

addiction and mental illness often go hand in hand. wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a bunch of things affecting him all at once (mental illness, drugs, CTE, etc.).  whatever it is, he is clearly unstable and very likely a real danger to those around him.

Sadly, the baby momma (Affectionately known to AB as “b-word”) could probably get sole custody of the kids based on this latest behavior. If she gets sole custody, he’s gonna lose it. 

52 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Does that bag of candy he threw at his ‘baby momma’ come in case lots?  Maybe the company making it will want to add an afternoon and midnight shift.  AB might be busy throwing bags at people.

It probably comes in sacks.

AB is in for a rude awakening.

Someone who makes millions and spends millions is actually no better off than someone who makes $50,000 and spends $40,000. Actually, the "millionaire" is much worse off, because it's a lot harder to continue to make millions to support that lifestyle than it is to make $50,000. And one balance sheet is in the green and one is in the red the minute the big $$ stops rolling in. 

In the short term it's flashy, but as soon as the income stops everything becomes too expensive to manage. 

Put it to you this way, if someone gave you a $5 million house most of us couldn't even afford to pay the property taxes (around $66,000 a year) much less take care of the place. 

Just having expensive, flashy things costs money. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Exactly. This guy is experiencing spiraling, daily chaos. And it's clear that he is, he's documenting it, because he seems to enjoy it? I don't doubt that there could be CTE issues and/or serious psychological issues as well, but I'm becoming more convinced by the day that this dude is using something.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/15/2019 at 5:00 AM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He just doesn’t get it. It’s really sad, but unless someone can talk some sense into him he won’t change. By the time he realizes the error of his ways, it will be to late to use his abilities. In this particular instance he has really alienated himself when it come to police officers everywhere.
In the mean time I just hope his child isn’t exposed to any negative experiences. 

From everything I've seen and witnessed I feel it's more likely that he's suffering from mental illness than anything else. This guy probably took the wrong shot to the head, it happens with football players sometimes. I know it seems young for him, but to me it's the most likely explanation. What he's saying and doing goes far beyond being a "difficult person."

This has to be the worst song I have ever heard. The only good thing is its only 2 minutes long. Posted the story which includes the video in it and then just the video for those who want a whole lotta ear pain...

Basically its autotuned to the point you can't even know who it is and his "lyrics" consist of saying "Whole Lotta Money" in a weird ass way over and over again with 2 short verses that either are almost impossible to understand or make almost no sense.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/18/antonio-brown-rap-first-show-concert-throws-money/

Edited by matter2003