Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

16 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

but his greed left that door open just in case  I'm pretty sure Drew playing to AB's vanity helped create this monster  Someone needed to slap AB upside his beany noggin years ago and give him a wake up call. 

AB has been a problem his whole life. He was kicked out of college at one point.

Nobody created this monster except AB himself.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

@GoBills808 grows baby carrots for a living. Tread lightly. 

See this guy knows... tread lightly around me or it disturbs the carrots

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Is it OK to put pineapple on pizza if you add ham AND bacon?

Sorry, my gambling advice is free but if you want pizza info that costs extra

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Is it OK to put pineapple on pizza if you add ham AND bacon?

Nope. Pineapple just isn't fit for human consumption, even on a pizza.

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Antonio Brown Updates: Dropped by Rosenhaus, Lawyer
Just now, BringBackFergy said:

@GoBills808 grows baby carrots for a living. Tread lightly. 

@GoBills808 uses a shake weight and thigh master for his workouts....and grunts while using them.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Pineapple belongs as a garnish for fancy drinks...that’s it.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:50 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Ferguson, I'm not sure I appreciate your thread title.  Why would you capitalize the word lawyer?  Do you put some special significance on the profession? Do you represent AB and OBJ?

And another thing...are you telling us Rosenhaus is also a lawyer or that Brown has fired Rosenhaus, his agent and some unnamed lawyer?

Really shoddy work.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Ferguson, I'm not sure I appreciate your thread title.  Why would you capitalize the word lawyer?  Do you put some special significance on the profession? Do you represent AB and OBJ?

And another thing...are you telling us Rosenhaus is also a lawyer or that Brown has fired Rosenhaus, his agent and some unnamed lawyer?

Really shoddy work.

I can not tell a Lie.  I edited the title.  I will try to make it clearer.  

Brown didn't fire anyone.  Rosenhause (his agent) dropped him. 

The lawyer representing Brown in a civil suit for trashing a condo he rented also dropped him, as explained in prev. posts.

Really nice work not reading the thread.....but swing and a miss on Fergy.  Sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Antonio Brown Updates: Dropped by his agent Rosenhaus, and dropped by lawyer representing him in condo lawsuit
14 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

but his greed left that door open just in case  I'm pretty sure Drew playing to AB's vanity helped create this monster  Someone needed to slap AB upside his beany noggin years ago and give him a wake up call. 

I think the “ leaving the door open” is strictly for outward appearances,  so Drew appears professional to other potential clients, being that everyone with a brain attached to a working nervous system knows AB is a potato with a fork stuck in it.

like it or not Drew is a damn good agent, and makes his clients big money, that’s his job.

As it were, Player agents really don’t exist in my corner of football fandom, so no dog in that fight...??