Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Lotta experience with crack? or?

Yes. I'm a recovering crack addict.

No I thought it was common knowledge that people who regularly smoke chemicals sound terrible. There are homeless people all around our block that can't be more than 30 that sound just like AB. I'm just saying, his voice is weird. He's a weirdo though so perhaps he does just scream 18 hours a day.

Edited by Nelius

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

No I thought it was common knowledge that people who regularly smoke chemicals sound terrible. There are homeless people all around our block that can't be more than 30 that sound just like AB. I'm just saying, his voice is weird. He's a weirdo though so perhaps he does just scream 18 hours a day.

I noticed that about his voice too.

I used to live in LA and AB definitely sounds like the homeless people I would come across all the time.

9 hours ago, Nelius said:

What do you think Ed Orgeron's been smoking?  

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Needle said:

Am I the only one who sees AB as more scumbag than mentally ill? The whole CTE excuse is a nice and convenient explanation for a guy that can turn his behavior on and off whenever he pleases. 

This video is a reflection of a garbage culture that is growing in our society. You can go on YouTube and find 1,000s of videos of people acting this way or worse in public. He is low on IQ and high on ghetto. 

No, you are not the only one.  He’s entirely scumbag.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsVet said:

People typically attribute unstable behavior to the easiest explanation.  For football players, labeling everything CTE or just being a jerk is easy.

I don't know what's wrong with the dude, but sometimes mental illness manifests in a person's 20s/early 30s.

You can't rule mental illness out any more than declaring it CTE or jerk-behavior. 

EDIT: Check out WR Brandon Marshall's story of how he was finally diagnosed with borderline personality disorder (BPD) at age 27.   

I strongly dislike the name of that disorder. Those unfamiliar think it means the person "borderline" has a disorder but perhaps not a real disorder. That's not what it means.

For all the millions his agent made off him .. shocked some form of intervention and extended stay in a clinic isn't being worked out.   Granted he'd fight like hell, but at a certain point an adult has to enter the room.

This is a sad downfall .. and its all visual on social media posts.

Props to the Hollywood PAL (Police Athletic League) in cutting ties and refunding donations and referencing being a role model is more important than funds to the kids in their league.  His latest video towards police in front of his kids, CRAY CRAY. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, wppete said:

Within the last hour. 

The comments below the “y me” post are pretty hilarious. There is an “AB Translator” account and then someone else says “You we’re going 110 mph in a 40 zone...that’s why the cops chased you”. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The comments below the “y me” post are pretty hilarious. There is an “AB Translator” account and then someone else says “You we’re going 110 mph in a 40 zone...that’s why the cops chased you”. 

The AB Translator account is gold.

19 hours ago, Nelius said:

I'm convinced he's on coke, or perhaps even the freebased version. He's so hoarse all of the time  - he talks like he's been screaming his lungs out. Or smoking stimulants.

to be fair, he seems to be loud a lot of the time!

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

to be fair, he seems to be loud a lot of the time!

I went back and watched the end of that video above. He keeps calling his "baby momma" a B-word and then keeps saying she's a "baser"...I wonder if that's what he is referring to...a "free baser". If so, I'm relatively confident he may have joined her in that activity.

52 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I went back and watched the end of that video above. He keeps calling his "baby momma" a B-word and then keeps saying she's a "baser"...I wonder if that's what he is referring to...a "free baser". If so, I'm relatively confident he may have joined her in that activity.

What does the AB Translator Messenger Man have to say?