Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not even getting into the whole corporal punishment debate this look ***** terrible.

1. I'm sure his kid appreciates getting beat with expensive belts instead of cheap ones, I'm sure that's at the top of his mind.

2. Even if there is a level of corporal punishment that is restrained and OK AB doesn't have the stability for me to think that's him.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/12/30/antonio-brown-juju-smith-schuster-pittsburgh-steelers-beef/

Ju Ju’s 2019 stat line: 552 yds/12 games 

AB’s 2019 stat line: 3 teams, 1 TD

Brown is an idiot. This is why Social Media is such a disease in some instances. It gives these people, who really should be absolutely irrelevant, a platform when no one else is knocking at their door to ask them their thoughts. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Brown is an idiot. This is why Social Media is such a disease in some instances. It gives these people, who really should be absolutely irrelevant, a platform when no one else is knocking at their door to ask them their thoughts. 

Yup.  There is a trilogy of "The Decline of Western Civilization" movies from director Penelope Spheeris.  She needs to make a fourth titled "The Twitter years."

And apparently what turned the Saints off from signing this clown is he was told not to bring an entourage and, yep, you guessed it...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/31/antonio-brown-workout-was-a-publicity-stunt-for-the-saints/

Man this guy is an idiot. Now he is claiming the Saints workout was a publicity stunt? What do the Saints need any pub for? They have one of the best teams in the NFL, Brees makes history almost every time he steps on the field at this point, and they already have Michael Thomas who has made history of his own this year. Stupid, just flat out stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

This guy is truly out of control. I think at this point the people around him making money off of him should be exposed. Who is his “Film Crew”? His agent? His management team? His lawyers?These people are taking advantage of a mentally ill person who is destroying himself and they are taking him for as much $$$$$$ as they can. Unreal. AB needs help mentally and fast. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking news .. Antonio Brown throws bag of gummy penises at the mother of his child...thinking he is not a fit with the McDermott culture

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/13/antonio-brown-police-hollywood-florida-chelsie-kyriss/

now if he threw them at Tom Brady ......

Edited by CorkScrewHill

5 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Breaking news .. Antonio Brown throws bag of gummy penises at the mother of ...thinking he is not a fit with the McDermott culture

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/13/antonio-brown-police-hollywood-florida-chelsie-kyriss/

now if he threw them at Tom Brady ......

Dirt. bag.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:10 AM, PatsFanNH said:

This is actually sad if you think about it.. this man has a God given talent that most of us would love to have and sadly God decided give this man the IQ of a fresh water leach.  

he’s so erratic that you have to think it’s a true mental health issue and not just kind of dumb and incredibly spoiled. 

frankly, I hope he gets help.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:36 AM, wppete said:

This guy is truly out of control. I think at this point the people around him making money off of him should be exposed. Who is his “Film Crew”? His agent? His management team? His lawyers?These people are taking advantage of a mentally ill person who is destroying himself and they are taking him for as much $$$$$$ as they can. Unreal. AB needs help mentally and fast. 

I think all are fair questions to ask. Unfortunately, media will rise the wave of click bait until he finishes imploding or we stop reading 

• Like (+1) 1