Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

He just doesn’t get it. It’s really sad, but unless someone can talk some sense into him he won’t change. By the time he realizes the error of his ways, it will be to late to use his abilities. In this particular instance he has really alienated himself when it come to police officers everywhere.
In the mean time I just hope his child isn’t exposed to any negative experiences. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

He’s done. He’s past the point of no return. 
Sucks too cause he was the ultimate success story for a long time. Lower round pick, worked like crazy to be the best. And made it. Then the money came in and he thought he was bigger than the game. Without the game now he has a god complex. 
Funniest part is all the people commenting on the video. Trying to talk to him like he cares what any peasant would advise him 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

How about if you don't want the "***** white police" on your property, you act like an adult with your baby mama and give her the kid's clothes without her having to involve police?  And let your lawyer work out any dispute with repossessing your car.

That guy.

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/free-agent-antonio-brown-says-its-time-to-ghost-white-women.amp

What if there was a really friendly, loving white woman that cared for him as a person? Rather close minded on his part. 

Well, he should get with Bartiromo and Pirro... they obviously need it.

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Well, he should get with Bartiromo and Pirro... they obviously need it.

Don’t want to turn this political. I guess I could have quoted any number of sources other than Fox Business. His words are peculiar. That is all. 

That I believe is his third time calling out white people this year alone. 

He called Mike Mayoc a f$&ken Cracker at Raiders training camp. He also called out “Caucasians” earlier this week and now all white cops.

Imagine if it was the other way around? A white player saying these things about black people and cops?  If any team signs him there will be a backlash I predict, I think people have had enough of the nonesense. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1