Several players on the Stillers had to do this. For the Bills, it's the Whole Durn Team

Sunday night Football, the players get introduced with a little video saying their name and college.

Article on how several Steelers players had to film their intros.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/12/13/sunday-night-football-player-intros-steelers-zach-banner-deon-cain-tevin-jones-james-conner/stories/201912130138

For the Bills, the entire freakin' roster must have had to film these intros; even for players who've been there before, they were wearing a different uniform for a different team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Because they are just stock jerseys and you don't see their name or number when they do those headshot highlights. 

just seems odd to me to get an entirely different jersey when they have their regular ones laying around everywhere 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

just seems odd to me to get an entirely different jersey when they have their regular ones laying around everywhere 

First I was thinking they did this Saturday before they flew out, and their actual jerseys were probably packed up and enroute already

But actually thinking about it a little more, it would probably look kind of tacky or odd if the video clip caught the top of the numbers.  So it's probably easier for the videographer to just have blank jerseys and no worries about catching the top of the numbers in the frame.

16 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

TJ Watt... need to slip him his Bills jersey a few years early

I would love TJ Watt in a Bills uniform.  Beane and the coaching staff needs to get serious about the DE position.

5 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Might have to get Joey Bosa in trade or FA since he will hit first between the Watt Bros and Bosa bros.

Unfortunately, Joey Bosa is a UFA after the '20 season.  I think the Bills do add a free agent DE this off season, just not sure who that will be right now.  That will fill a big hole and allow them to be patient and draft/develop one of their own.