Go Navy! Beat Army!

/dev/null

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Its crazy that Navy is as good as they are without passing. 

Top high school prospects have dreams of going to the NFL, not the military.  It's not like the Service Academies can compete for recruits at the skill positions. 

But the US military has a pretty good track record of team building

With Trump signing the executive order allowing military players to play right away there are some guys i wouldnt mind like Navy DT Jackson Pittman.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I'm starting to worry about me , I 'm  ok with the Trump hat  

Your fine,  America would be way better off if the politicians in government werent fighting him at every step.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Trump has always been reverential to our Service Men and Women, but wearing a Keep America Great hat was a poor choice

I thought the hat was a bit much, but I still like the guy.

Navy took care of business. Their defense played great, and that's the end for Army's 3 game winning streak over the Midshipmen.

I love watching this game, the playing of the alma maters at the end always chokes me up.

Edited by Mark Vader

6 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I thought the hat was a bit much, but I still like the guy.

Navy took care of business. Their defense played great, and that's the end for Army's 3 game winning streak over the Midshipmen.

I love watching this game, the playing of the alma maters at the end always chokes me up.

Being a red hat made it look really out of place, a navy blue with gold lettering would have been better.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.