Canadian restaurant opens in Dallas

\GoBillsInDallas/

Montreal and the rest of Quebec have always had poutine, it’s become more of a trendy meal in Toronto for 10 or so years

a supersize fry portion with two pounds of meat and cheese is a good challenge at lunch 

14 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Their Philly cheesesteak poutine rocks!

That's one of my usual go to....

(But I also love anything 'Philly Cheese Steak')

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

Montreal and the rest of Quebec have always had poutine, it’s become more of a trendy meal in Toronto for 10 or so years

a supersize fry portion with two pounds of meat and cheese is a good challenge at lunch 

It's origins come from Quebec, but its been popular for as long as I can remember. The difference is some places outside of Quebec may do it with just cheese and gravy, where as traditionally it's gravy and cheese curds

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

That's one of my usual go to....

(But I also love anything 'Philly Cheese Steak')

It's origins come from Quebec, but its been popular for as long as I can remember. The difference is some places outside of Quebec may do it with just cheese and gravy, where as traditionally it's gravy and cheese curds

Chicago, people forget is a French Town... Few places here since the invention in the 1950s...

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Chicago, people forget is a French Town... Few places here since the invention in the 1950s...

Lol, I thought it was a Polish town .....

Smokes here had a local special on their menu, peroghy poutine, basically poutine with a couple perogies, green onions and sour cream on it