Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins

PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

Shoot, you're right. lol 

"Trigger warning for gun violence language."

Wait, crap, "trigger" is also a gun word.  Being PC is so hard these days.

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I thought it was for using the ‘double negative’.  I hear Gettleman’s a grammar nazi.

(Can I say that?!  ?)

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE WHAT EVEN IS REAL THESE DAYS

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

Someday "Dumb" will be deemed offensive.

Dumb means one is unable to speak, seems appropriate in a way, in which he would not apologize.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Huge difference between the two.  Pretty sure most people used that word growing up in one form or another.  Now you might make half the room sob into their hankies if you used it.

And at one time most people used the 'n-word' too. It's just a word right? If your black and say it to another it's acceptable. For such a horrible and heinous word that has such a negative past you would think that it would never be acceptable to use. Both are words that were used to describe certain groups of people, became terms that were used negatively, but there's supposedly such a huge difference between them that makes one a term never to be spoken (by anyone not black) and another just one that you shouldn't say in public......

The word "dumb" refers to a disability, and is essentially the same type of insult as "the R word", yet there are no repercussions for using it (well, not yet anyway)

It's all nonsense. Whatever term is used to replace the "bad" word, eventually comes to hold the same meaning. 

Edited by 32ABBA

3 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Giants found an excuse to cut him

That’s what it really boils down to.

I’d be willing to bet that they wouldn’t have cut Barkley or Jones.

That’s life in a nutshell. The more valuable to people you are the more you can get away with.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I'm right there with him. Let the butt hurt "offended" people B word all they want. I can't hear a word they say...

Right there with him? Did you lose an 11mm 2020 contract?

[The 'you' in the following statement is a general 'you' and not directed at the quoted user or any other specific poster] Actions have consequences. If you don't care to adjust to modern society, you either deal with being cast aside or you can move to Jamestown...or, maybe Bath, NY, where people share an outdated decorum.

EDIT - Preemptive as, well, I am not new here.

Edited by Westside Madness

9 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Huge difference between the two.  Pretty sure most people used that word growing up in one form or another.  Now you might make half the room sob into their hankies if you used it.

I grew up in the 1960s and I was never around anyone who used that word.  Maybe I just grew up around people who weren't dumb.

21 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow. He is one of the dumbest humans on the planet but he is so far from the problem with that team.  The funny thing is them cutting him just is a big favor to him. He’ll get picked up by some playoff team and be playing meaningful football this year and a chance to rehab his image.

That’s a lot of rehabbing in a short period of time. Did you read some of his quotes from the ESPN article? I don’t think he should be making fun of anyone’s IQ. 

14 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

That’s what it really boils down to.

I’d be willing to bet that they wouldn’t have cut Barkley or Jones.

That’s life in a nutshell. The more valuable to people you are the more you can get away with.

That’s football. I believe it was Jimmy Johnson that told reporters why one Hurricane was suspended while another wasn’t ‘ he was better than him’. 

• Like (+1) 1