This is great, when’s the stampeding Buffalo coming to new era ?

Teddy KGB

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

could drop some real turds on the visitor’s sideline, I’d be okay with that.

Funny story... My (at the time) three-year old got pooped on by a bird in Epcot in Disney World. He was TERRIFIED of birds for months afterward????.

I'll say though, Disney definitely hooked us up with some swag!

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Funny story... My (at the time) three-year old got pooped on by a bird in Epcot in Disney World. He was TERRIFIED of birds for months afterward????.

I'll say though, Disney definitely hooked us up with some swag!

You know there was one random person at the game whose terrified of birds that didn’t appreciate the hologram raven ??

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, True Dat!   Bird doo nasty stuff.

One of the things my wife likes to  bring up at inappropriate times is how often I have been targeted by nasty birds.  It’s like I’ve got a bullseye on me. She’s quick to launch into the story about the time we were on a cruise and I came out of the water walking up the beach towards a couple thousand fellow cruisers drinking Coco-Loco’s. I don’t know how big that bird was, but he had some issues. One giant lady in particular saw it happen and she stood  laughed and and screamed and pointed until the entire beach was in stitches. I turned and went back into the water. 

That was one of many, but her personal favorite. I have a “special relationship” with the bird community. They say it’s good luck, so maybe I should buy more lottery tickets. 

Edited by Augie

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

One of the things my wife likes to  bring up at inappropriate times is how often I have been targeted by nasty birds.  It’s like I’ve got a bullseye on me. She’s quick to launch into the story about the time we were on a cruise and I came out of the water walking up the beach towards a couple thousand fellow cruisers drinking Coco-Loco’s. I don’t know how big that bird was, but he had some issues. One giant lady in particular saw it happened and she stood  laughed and and screamed and pointed until the entire beach was in stitches. I turned and went back into the water. 

That was one of many, but her personal favorite. I have a “special relationship” with the bird community. They say it’s good luck, so maybe I should buy more lottery tickets. 

When I die, I know I will have to spend time in Bad Boss Purgatory and here is why.  Years back I had a direct report who was late to work one day. 

He had a big 'ol bald spot on the top of his head, surrounded by long hair and a beard.  His story was he stopped by to pay his rent on the way to work, and a big ol' bird doo'ed on his bald head.  Ran down into his hair and mouth moss.  Had to go back home, shower and change.

When I heard the story, I laughed.  Bad Boss Purgatory it is for me.

Just now, HOUSE said:

Do you have any idea what a herd of Buffaloes can do to a stadium ? Its not pretty.....

You have a total point.  We don't need one Bison, we need a whole Thundering Herd

• Haha (+1) 2

Listen folks. If you read the articles it clearly says “this is what was seen on the Jumbotrons.”  So if you were in a seat you couldn’t see the “raven.”  

This is CGI just like you see in the movies. If you want to superimpose Buffalo running through New Era during a game go for it. 

If you somehow believe this to be “real,” why is there only one image/view. 

PS- keep the fly overs and the fans screaming in the stands. Screw the digital crap they are trying to feed the fans. 

They need to make Minotaur looking ones for the Bills, not actual Bison since it can't fly around & look as cool.

Make it more like a jacked up mascot Billy the Buffalo. Some large, satanic looking monstrosity that starts small and rises from center field holding a football in one hand and a pitchfork with the opponent's mascot on the other, all while roaring & having flames shoot out of his eyes.

In other words, a truly terrifying experience that'll make children s*** their pants.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Listen folks. If you read the articles it clearly says “this is what was seen on the Jumbotrons.”  So if you were in a seat you couldn’t see the “raven.”  

This is CGI just like you see in the movies. If you want to superimpose Buffalo running through New Era during a game go for it. 

If you somehow believe this to be “real,” why is there only one image/view. 

PS- keep the fly overs and the fans screaming in the stands. Screw the digital crap they are trying to feed the fans. 

I’ll tell my friend who saw the raven from his seats he’s a liar ? 

• Like (+1) 1