JuJu reportedly OUT for Bills game

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Their rookie Diontae Johnson put up a big game last week vs Patrick Peterson and James Washington has made some big plays too, so they have some weapons but no real “big time” WR and their TEs have been meh 

Eh.  I see your point, but Bills' backfield is far more cohesive as a unit instead working as individuals.  Our strength lies in working in unison.   

5 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Eh.  I see your point, but Bills' backfield is far more cohesive as a unit instead working as individuals.  Our strength lies in working in unison.   

Oh for sure. Arizona’s D is last In the nfl and they still only scored 1 offensive TD 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, QB Bills said:

I didn't notice him, so you're right. But I just find that Kevin Johnson is "stickier" to receivers. 

I think KJ is better in man coverage for sure. We are fortunate to have both of them. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

Thanks Yolo for keeping us updated - as it appears you're the Adam Schefter of the Bills Message board, never sleeping on NFL news - but while this only helps the Bills, I'm much more concerned about that Steelers' Defense. The Steelers Defense is one of the best in the league and playing at home, they'll be loud - especially b/c both teams know their playoff chances are on the line. 

TJ Watt:cry::death:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

We need to score point. That’s the only way we will

win this game. Joshy Boy need to score early and often. Pressure is on, this is a huge game. 

Also, long effective drives to eat the clock.  I don't wanna punt often either.  BoJo's inconsistent kicking could give them many short field opportunities, applying more pressure on our defense.  As strange as it sounds, I think depending on how he does will determine the outcome of the game.  If he has a terrible game punting (which is likely), then it'll be a one possession game with the game going either way.  If he can produce monster kicks, that he's capable of doing, then I think we'll have complete control of the game, similar to how we controlled the Broncos.

Edited by Circlethewagon8404
  • Like (+1) 1