If the Bills win out and the Pats beat the Bengals & Dolphins who wins the AFC East??

Stallions

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Miami has split with NE each of the last two years.  A Dolphins win is unlikely, but not impossible.  Dalton and the Bengals did us a solid two years ago, no reason to think they couldn't again.  Not holding my breath, but not ready to completely write it off.

Miami usually gives the Pats trouble at home. I think Brady has a career losing record against the Fins in Florida. But this year NE already won in Miami so the rematch is in Foxborough. I would love for the Bills to have a shot at the division but I don't see anyway NE loses to the Bengals or Fins. Next year we take the division. I just want a win Sunday in Pitt and get in as a WC is fine with me.

On the brightest, cheeriest side, we can still make it in if we lose out and the Titans also lose out.

It's not completely unlikely, as the Titans play the Texans twice and New Orleans...

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

On the brightest, cheeriest side, we can still make it in if we lose out and the Titans also lose out.

It's not completely unlikely, as the Titans play the Texans twice and New Orleans...

If the Bills lose to the Jets at home in a game they need then they don't deserve the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Greg S said:

If the Bills lose to the Jets at home in a game they need then they don't deserve the playoffs.

Absolutely. That's why it's the brightest and cheeriest side!

Just now, Rubes said:

Absolutely. That's why it's the brightest and cheeriest side!

Let's just hope the Bills handle business this Sunday. If the worst case scenario plays out where the Bills need to beat the Jets to get in, I would be confident they would do it, but that would make for a very nervous Sunday for every Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Let's just hope the Bills handle business this Sunday. If the worst case scenario plays out where the Bills need to beat the Jets to get in, I would be confident they would do it, but that would make for a very nervous Sunday for every Bills fan.

I would give anything for a Bills win this week and a Patriots**** loss. That would make for an insane game on Saturday.

Just now, Rubes said:

I would give anything for a Bills win this week and a Patriots**** loss. That would make for an insane game on Saturday.

That would be great but I don't see the Bengals winning. I will be rooting for them big time.

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

That would be great but I don't see the Bengals winning. I will be rooting for them big time.

Honestly, even if the Patriots**** win this week, as long as the Bills beat the Steelers next Saturday's game will still be lit, since the division would still be up for grabs (assuming Miami can somehow beat the Pats****).

Come on, Bills...

• Like (+1) 1