Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I don’t have a 4K tv, is it that much better?

Yes, live sports are. They only broadcast the Thursday night games in 4k right now. I have directv and have the 4k boxes. I don't know how other cable providers show 4k though 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I don’t know much about anything, but I was right on the money calling Bell going to NJ a terrible move 

He got stuck there, let’s face it. They were bidding against themselves. He preferred to go elsewhere but took the most money he could get. 

1 minute ago, thronethinker said:

It is dramatically better quality. You can literally see the blades of grass, the stitching on the Jerseys, and the divits in the turf. 

Do u watch the Thursday night games in 4k too? It is Sooo much more enjoyable in 4k

Just now, thronethinker said:

It is dramatically better quality. You can literally see the blades of grass, the stitching on the Jerseys, and the divits in the turf. 

All looks the same after a bunch of tall boys and your're watching out of one eye.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

darnold struggled, similar and actually worse. than allen against the Pat's cover 0/blitz schemes.  be interesting to see if jets offense dials up some deep passes and can connect on 1 early...

last weeks game is very different if allen and brown connect on that 1st drive

darnold struggled, similar and actually worse. than allen against the Pat's cover 0/blitz schemes.  be interesting to see if jets offense dials up some deep passes and can connect on 1 early...

last weeks game is very different if allen and brown connect on that 1st drive