MMQB respects 'fight' in Bills

HOUSE

The Bills fell to the Ravens 24-17 last week, but folks around the NFL have recognized the effort Buffalo put in during the contest. In some power rankings this week, the Bills were even on the rise.

Love the Bills’ fight: down 24–9, coming all the way back against the best team in the league, and getting to the doorstep of tying the game. (Obviously, the aforementioned fourth-and-eight from the Baltimore 16 didn’t work for them.) But they were right there

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/12/mmqb-respects-fight-bufflao-bills-josh-allen/

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Too bad on the last drive, the Bills couldn't take it to the "House" 

I think that will sting for a little bit.  Winning a playoff game will make me feel better.  Still wish we had more control over winning the division or possibly the overall #1 seed.

5 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I think that will sting for a little bit.  Winning a playoff game will make me feel better.  Still wish we had more control over winning the division or possibly the overall #1 seed.

The Browns game hurt more than that one. I was just hoping the Bills could make it a close game against the Ravens with an outside hope we'd pull it out. So the outcome was mostly expected and honestly slightly satisfying the way we held their offense. 

The Browns we should have beat and this last stretch becomes way more interesting and less nerve-racking. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I get it, but stop and think about what you're actually saying. The fact that we are sitting here talking about being the number 1 seed and it not being a joke, is pretty sweet. It wasn't that long ago we were riding a 17 year playoff drought.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Juice_32 said:

I get it, but stop and think about what you're actually saying. The fact that we are sitting here talking about being the number 1 seed and it not being a joke, is pretty sweet. It wasn't that long ago we were riding a 17 year playoff drought.

Oh believe me, i'm enjoying the ride.  Sometimes the "what ifs" get to my head because it is hard not to think about how much better this season could've been.  We shouldn't have lost to the Patriots or Browns.  We almost had the Ravens.  The Eagles game is the only one we deserved to lose.  3 out of those 4 games were all within our reach.  So it's hard not to think about what could've/should've been.  Either way, I firmly believe we're gonna make some noise in the playoffs, no matter what seed we are.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Our covert operations department is simply not keeping up with the Patriots**.  Until we begin illegally filming opponents, interfering with our opponent's radio communications, bugging dressing rooms, searching hotel garbage bins for game plans, interchanging eligible and ineligible receivers, and deflating footballs, we aren't even trying to win the division.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

Our covert operations department is simply not keeping up with the Patriots**.  Until we begin illegally filming opponents, interfering with our opponent's radio communications, bugging dressing rooms, searching hotel garbage bins for game plans, interchanging eligible and ineligible receivers, and deflating footballs, we aren't even trying to win the division.

If you ain't cheating, you aren't trying

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1