How much did spying on the Bills help the Pats in game 1 this season

I would not be shocked to learn that Brady's getting radio signals in his ear through the whole play for all these years from someone upstairs who can say what wr is about to come open at the key time needed to find them.

Also wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Pats hack into teams radio coms in game. 

From the ESPN article in 2015:

"Looking back on it, several former Patriots coaches insist that spying helped them most against less sophisticated teams -- the Dolphins and Bills chief among them -- whose coaches didn't bother changing their signals."

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

It's no wonder why the Bills would get blown out against the Patriots. I'd love to know all the ways the Patriots have been cheating, dirty tactics, etc... to gain an advantage against their opponents.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Also, if I recall correctly, wasn't there an issue where they were accused of tampering with the radio equipment one year (don't remember which team it was)? They were listening in on what the other team was saying/signals. Something along those lines .

Always something with that ***** franchise.

That team was the Steelers and tomlin said the mikes in the headsets where bad and you could here radio interference in them.

The cheats where told to turn there's off until half time until the others got fixed.

The coaches on the sidelines never took there's off.

Tomlin later said they were listen in 

6 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

That team was the Steelers and tomlin said the mikes in the headsets where bad and you could here radio interference in them.

The cheats where told to turn there's off until half time until the others got fixed.

The coaches on the sidelines never took there's off.

Tomlin later said they were listen in 

Yeah that sounds about right. Been a while but I couldn't remember what team it was. Now that you said it I remember Tomlin saying that.

• Like (+1) 1