Would we sell out a home playoff game?

Bakin

If we get a home playoff game - will it sell out?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. If we get a home playoff game - will it sell out?

• Yes
    • No

Absolutely, positively, with out a shadow of a doubt it would sell out. 

prices on the secondary market would be huge, I’d say $200+ for the cheapest ticket.  

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I thought some of the home playoff games in the '90s (specifically the comeback game) weren't sold out. So why are people acting like this is a dumb question?

Because we haven’t had a home playoff game in like 20 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I thought some of the home playoff games in the '90s (specifically the comeback game) weren't sold out. So why are people acting like this is a dumb question?

The comeback was not a sellout because out Hall of Fame QB was not playing and it was a rematch against a team that had just smoked us, so not that similar.

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

People got spoiled back then and they were ANGRY that the Bills wound up being a WC team.

That’s why they didn’t sell out the comeback game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

People got spoiled back then and they were ANGRY that the Bills wound up being a WC team.

That’s why they didn’t sell out the comeback game.

Used to have to fill 80,000 plus too.  Didn't we set an attendance record in one of those Superbowl years?