Would ya? Sports Illustrated Model

Foxx

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

so... clothing defines whether you are a slut or not. and... because men treat someone a certain way, it is the others persons fault .

good to know, you old Victorian *****.

so, answer his question. What is the point of dressing up like that if it isn’t to be objectified like a piece of meat? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ocemur said:

Gentlemen, Do we need to review?

I think there needs some pivot table action to include age. I found in was a lot more willing to put up with the crazy in my younger days,  but my tolerance for drama has decreased 10 fold as I have aged. All things considered I think I found the sweet spot with my wife.

49 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

so, answer his question. What is the point of dressing up like that if it isn’t to be objectified like a piece of meat? 

Exactly.   Not that I mind... I love meat!  LoL... But the double standards are beyond annoying.

It's a power trip.  A tease.

Good thing she's not in the Southern Hemisphere hanging with the penguins... Those guys are pigs!  

Yeah... And you thought they were cute, smart, intelligent, fast swimmers that could out wit a superior mammal like a killer whale.  Think again!

adelie_penguin_1.jpg

423267212_534177.gif?6

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

it is not my place to venture why someone would dress a certain way, there may be plenty of reasons why someone might do, whatever they do. i don't do whyfores, that is a fools errand. my point is that by calling someone a slut, that is on you and your perceptions. doesn't mean she is a slut... yes, sure, she may be a slut but she may also not be. it could just be that she is trying to be avant garde or something else entirely, i do not know. social norms are being broken and redefined all the time. there was a day and time when if a woman didn't wear a corset, she may have been thought to be a slut (hence my Victorian reference), today... not so much (in fact, just the opposite may be true, today) .

in America we are considered very prudish as opposed to say, France. step outside your biases. i am not saying dressing like that is right or wrong for where we are at in our collective consciousness. i would say however that perhaps, because of where we are at with the collective, that indeed we are not ready for things such as this... with the mindset that you are presenting as evidence to that end.

let me ask you, do you think she dressed that way to be a slut?

i happen to think she is beautiful, period.

Edited by Foxx

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it is not my place to venture why someone would dress a certain way, there may be plenty of reasons why someone might do, whatever they do. i don't do whyfores, that is a fools errand. my point is that by calling someone a slut, that is on you and your perceptions. doesn't mean she is a slut... yes, sure, she may be a slut but she may also not be. it could just be that she is trying to be avant garde or something else entirely, i do not know. social norms are being broken and redefined all the time. there was a day and time when if a woman didn't wear a corset, she may have been thought to be a slut (hence my Victorian reference), today... not so much (in fact, just the opposite may be true, today) .

in America we are considered very prudish as opposed to say, France. step outside your biases. i am not saying dressing like that is right or wrong for where we are at in our collective consciousness. i would say however that perhaps, because of where we are at with the collective, that indeed we are not ready for things such as this... with the mindset that you are presenting as evidence to that end.

let me ask you, do you think she dressed that way to be a slut?

i happen to think she is beautiful, period.

I think she dressed that way for attention and attention of the sexual variety. For guys like us to look at her and ogle and post on message boards about how “we would”. 

btw, this country is the anti-France. Always has been. And, that is a good freaking thing!!

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I think she dressed that way for attention and attention of the sexual variety. For guys like us to look at her and ogle and post on message boards about how “we would”. 

btw, this country is the anti-France. Always has been. And, that is a good freaking thing!!

as i said, a fools errand.

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

But then men are creeps and degenerates when we comment on her beauty and the horribly romantic things we would do to her. You simply cant have it both ways. If you're going to put yourself out there in that light,  you better be ready for the reaction from all sides.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

The irony being that you posted the pic of her in a sexually suggestive dress and asked “would ya”.

me thinks you do not understand the meaning of the word, irony. 

or... what i meant by, 'a fool's errand'.

happy Friday.

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

But then men are creeps and degenerates when we comment on her beauty and the horribly romantic things we would do to her. You simply cant have it both ways. If you're going to put yourself out there in that light,  you better be ready for the reaction from all sides.

Exactamundo. 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Sports illustrated is still around? 

do they keep inventing angry letters every year with fake outrage at the digesting smut  of a woman in a bikini

Wait until you see SI's  Sportsperson of the Year