Would ya? Sports Illustrated Model

Foxx

They say that objectifing is bad, but then do stuff like this.  What are they doing it for... To tease themselves?  Narcissists? Control?  How much more obvious can one be?

How can one expect to not objectify? Why the double standard.  But, don't let me stop anyone's fun.

Bless me Father for I have sinned, my last confession was 20 years ago.  I have impure thoughts.  Many, many... And I can't get them outta my head.

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Here were the comments:

Unfortunately, not all social media users agreed with her. "Why do women like you wear see thru clothes, then get mad when men treat them likes sluts? I guess you dont [sic]," one person commented. 

so... clothing defines whether you are a slut or not. and... because men treat someone a certain way, it is the others persons fault .

good to know, you old Victorian *****.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

so... clothing defines whether you are a slut or not. and... because men treat someone a certain way, it is the others persons fault .

good to know, you old Victorian *****.

There are social mores you know.  Why wear any clothes then?  She's gotta be Gawd uncomfortable, especially in the heels.

You're sorta right.  But biology does (defines).  Tease an animal, say a lion, with a steak, he treats it like a rag doll.

Don't dress up like a steak and parade around the lion cage @ the zoo.

Hopefully... Most sane men can control those natural urges & don't act like animals... Or at least cute little freaky penguins! They'll come here & blow off steam, like they actually have a chance at treating her like a slut.  Well, that's what you were doing right, creating the thread... You surely don't have a chance with her.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Well, that's what you were doing right, creating the thread...

yep, you got me... i was treating her like a slut by creating this thread :rolleyes:

stop... the stupidity...it hurts....

Edited by Foxx