NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 15, 2019

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Where is the map to see which NBC affiliates are airing the Bills/Steelers?????

WICU in Erie?

for some reason they went solely with Browns and Bengals games during the 70s and 80s, cutting me off from the Bradshaw Dynasty years...  :(

Edited by row_33

13 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mike Tirico and Kurt Warner will be calling the game on NFL Network. Hopefully they'll actually have a full crew on site and they won't be calling it from the NFLN studio, like they do for exhibition games.

Excellent, though are you sure they're not calling the late LA/SF game? Both are great, I'm surprised Warner didn't get the MNF job.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

WICU in Erie?

for some reason they went solely with Browns and Bengals games during the 70s and 80s, cutting me off from the Bradshaw Dynasty years...  :(

I'm interested in WNYT in the Albany area.

28 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Do you really think your NBC affiliate wont show the bills/steelers game, or are you just joking?

It's on an affiliate-by-affiliate basis just like any other game.  One TBDer has a telethon on at that time.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's on an affiliate-by-affiliate basis just like any other game.  One TBDer has a telethon on at that time.

Yeah, but the map wouldnt even account for that. Just look at the affiliates website for listings, or call it. 

Just now, wagon127 said:

Yeah, but the map wouldnt even account for that. Just look at the affiliates website for listings, or call it. 

Why should I have to do the legwork?  They're already putting maps together for CBS and FOX.   Why can't they just FINISH THEIR JOBS and do it for NBC, too?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Why should I have to do the legwork?  They're already putting maps together for CBS and FOX.   Why can't they just FINISH THEIR JOBS and do it for NBC, too?

Because its nationally televised, and extremely rare that a telethon would trump sunday night football. In the time that you typed your last post on here, i plugged in wnyt.com in my browser and figured it out that you have the game.

49 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Because its nationally televised, and extremely rare that a telethon would trump sunday night football. In the time that you typed your last post on here, i plugged in wnyt.com in my browser and figured it out that you have the game.

AWESOME!!!!  Thanks, man!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Channel 4 in Buffalo carried the Dyngus Day Parade live well into the 1990s, cutting out the national CBS broadcast of the Saturday/ Sunday 2nd round of March Madness, had to go 20 miles away to get the Erie feed, somehow not included with the NBC and ABC affiliate on my cable package...   :(

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Channel 4 in Buffalo carried the Dyngus Day Parade live well into the 1990s, cutting out the national CBS broadcast of the Saturday/ Sunday 2nd round of March Madness, had to go 20 miles away to get the Erie feed, somehow not included with the NBC and ABC affiliate on my cable package...   :(

When did they have the parade? Usually dyngus day is the monday after easter, which is normally in April i would think?

3 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

When did they have the parade? Usually dyngus day is the monday after easter, which is normally in April i would think?

it wiped out the 2nd round of March Madness at least until 1994... I moved to Toronto that year and it wasn't a problem for me....

i would guess it was the Sunday afternoon session.

as well, the Oscars were the same night as the NCAA Final, causing all kinds of misery before people got 8 TVs in their homes, then the Oscars packed it in and moved away to another night

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it wiped out the 2nd round of March Madness at least until 1994... I moved to Toronto that year and it wasn't a problem for me....

i would guess it was the Sunday afternoon session.

as well, the Oscars were the same night as the NCAA Final, causing all kinds of misery before people got 8 TVs in their homes, then the Oscars packed it in and moved away to another night

Was the basketball tournament in april back then? I know easter can be in march, but its rare.

Edited by wagon127

Just now, wagon127 said:

Was the basketball tournament in april back then?

i know i cursed the Dyngus Day parade for ruining a game i wanted to watch for many many years....

sometimes the Final Four extended into April

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i know i cursed the Dyngus Day parade for ruining a game i wanted to watch for many many years....

sometimes the Final Four extended into April

Dyngus day parade is more popular then ever now!

Still dont understand why they would have a dyngus day parade consistently on a sunday afternoon in the middle of march. Dyngus day is always the monday after easter, which would be at the earliest march 22nd. It had to be st patricks day parade. That would make way more sense.

Edited by wagon127