Worst Case Scenerio to make playoffs

I think worst case scenario is we beat the jets in week 17.  However as previously stated..  Oakland and Cleveland need to lose 1 more which is likely.  And then titans splitting with the Texans and losing to the saints.  

I think that scenario is all pretty likely to unfold.  But I hope we take care of business sunday night so that it isn't a concern

30 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If we lose the next three games, we aren't winning a playoff game. It could happen, but it's very unlikely as it will mean that we're more pretender than contender. 

What if we did though, what if we won the Super Bowl that way... I'd definitely take it and even be proud of the way we won.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I think there is a way for us to make it to the playoffs even if we lose out, but damn, I don't think I'd even want to be in the playoffs at that point...

agreed.  That would be embarrassing.

24 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Even if they did get in at 9-7 they would be demoralized by then, scoring 3 in the playoff

one and out..

wonder if Tyrod would be in the stands for that game with a tub of popcorn

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a45488518b8910cfc17

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

We’re not going 0-3.  Billieve guys.  We gave the Ravens, all they could handle from our defense, and the next three opponents, do not have the talent the Ravens have on defense.  We’re going 2-1, or 3-0.  The only way we win the division as was talking to Papa on NFLR which as much as Weiss drives me crazy at times, are both in our corner is to win throughout, and the Pats have to lose to us and either Miami or Cincy.  Highly unlikely so we’ll probably face the Texans or Titans in the wildcard.  I’m confident we have a very good chance, and neither is like a Pittsburgh, KC, or Green Bay fan base, so I fully expect 20,000 Bills fans there and they get to get out of the cold.  I unfortunately can’t make it this year as I was in Jax two years ago, and we can create some noise in those stadiums.

After the wildcard, all bets are off and we’ll see.  At the end of the day an 11-5 or 12-4 record and a playoff win is a great move forward.  I just heard the proposed salary cap increase and would mean about $100 mil in cap space.  More than enough to extend, Dawson, Spain, Milano, White, and Lawson and cut Murphy.  We can continue to draft well, and probably pick up one marquee free agent and still be ok.

I'm getting PTSD just thinking about the last time we played the Titans in Nashville during the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

They don't deserve to go to the playoffs at 9-7. 

Supposed to get hot at the end of the season, not ^%$# the bed.

Even if they did get in at 9-7 they would be demoralized by then, scoring 3 in the playoff

one and out..

We could easily play two super close games and lose to pitt and NE and get screwed with the Jets with anything from an injury to a bad call. I want in any way we can. Even if it’s 0-3. 

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

12 minutes ago, dneveu said:

H2H tie over Titans - so if they were to both finish 9-7 and houston wins that division it would be ours - assuming indy/oak/cle all drop a game.

Exorcise that demon.

I mean, it would be fitting that we go there and win where our drought started.  Titans look hot right now, but we've pretty much owned Tannehill since he's been in the league.

6 hours ago, Albwan said:

They don't deserve to go to the playoffs at 9-7. 

Supposed to get hot at the end of the season, not ^%$# the bed.

one and out..

So...this pretty much describes the NFC East this year!