[Name Only Title] Tua Tagovailoa

r henderson

58 minutes ago, H2o said:

Tua is already expressing some doubts himself that he will ever be the same player he was prior to the injury. It would be a pass for me. His best bet is to return to school and prove he is healthy so he can be a top 3 pick next year imo, but if someone is going to take him in the 1st Round in 2020 then it is hard to say no to that guaranteed $$$. I can see the Raiders taking him and they will have multiple picks before the Bills anyway. 

Jon Gruden is probably already having impure thoughts about him.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, r henderson said:

Just throwing it out there, Would anyone oppose to taking a flier on Tua Tagovailoa if he fell to us in the draft? There's been talk of him possibly sliding because of the injuries he's sustained this season. Just throwing it out there, 

Yes , we need weapons not a broken down QB.

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

To everyone saying to take Tua in the 3rd round or later if he dropped, it would be a completely wasted pick. He would sit out a year and re-enter the draft the following year when he is healthy.  He would not come here as a late round pick to backup Josh Allen.

once you declare for the draft you are ineligible to return to college

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, r henderson said:

Just throwing it out there, Would anyone oppose to taking a flier on Tua Tagovailoa if he fell to us in the draft? There's been talk of him possibly sliding because of the injuries he's sustained this season. Just throwing it out there, 

sure take a flier in the 5th round 

40 minutes ago, tcampbell104 said:

once you declare for the draft you are ineligible to return to college

but you are eligible to sit out of NFL and play say in XFL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Shame.. Shame.. Shame.. 

We’re playing meaningful December games with a shot at the division and the playoffs. 
There should be zero talk of draft, and zero talk of a quarterback in the first 2 rounds. 
Please put your dunce cap on and sit in the corner. You’re on timeout until April. 

it doesn’t hurt to speculate, but you’re right.  This should wait until the Bills’ season is over.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is correct, but you can refuse to sign, sit out a year and re-enter the draft. 

unless he plays in the xfl he would be a year away from football, and i think some team would still make him a pretty high pick like second round. someone who has an aging qb where he could sit for a year

3 hours ago, r henderson said:

Yes. Everyone here on this board would oppose that.

Waste of a pick.

If I'm Brandon Beane, I would go into the draft having spoken to teams drafting behind me, assuming there are any, to see if there are any that might be looking for a QB.  If there are, I would tell those teams within five spots of my position that my draft position is for sale at the right price, including, of course their top pick.  The only team I wouldn't trade with is the Patriots.  I don't know if Belichick is happy with Jarrett Stidham as the heir apparent to Tom Brady.  If he isn't, I don't want to be a party to any transaction that might get him a QB he likes more.

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Shame.. Shame.. Shame.. 

We’re playing meaningful December games with a shot at the division and the playoffs. 
There should be zero talk of draft, and zero talk of a quarterback in the first 2 rounds. 
Please put your dunce cap on and sit in the corner. You’re on timeout until April. 

The Bills may be winning more than we have expected, and now we are getting spoiled. Most of us have predicted 2020 as the year...lets hold off on panic for awhile.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Bills may be winning more than we have expected, and now we are getting spoiled. Most of us have predicted 2020 as the year...lets hold off on panic for awhile.

In years past December is basically the start to our free agency and draft prep ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1