SNF on NBC did some taping in Hammers Lot

5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Is there a you your you're thread too? Cause there should be

I think their is a thread that could help them with there issues, but I cant tell them how to find they’re way to open it. 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

They could never, no matter how many secrets they steal, party like Bills fans. Takes soul to be a part of the Bills Mafia. Pat****s fans got no soul!

Nah - they're too busy harassing Patrick Mahomes' GF...

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/security-had-to-save-brittany-matthews-patrick-mahomes-girlfriend-from-patriots-fans/

Parked at Hammer's for the first time last week - great time - thx!

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

NBC uses a local production company for some of their videos. The contact person is actually  a friend of a person I do work for, with another company from time to time. Unfortunately (I know your disappointed) I have no face time in this production as I deferred (my wife had a business tailgate we hosted) and had no time. 

You know how I feel about this, a Hammer appearance makes ANY production better.  

Now if I could just finish my treatment for the epic motion picture “Hammer: A Man and his Lot” (coming 2024) we’d be looking at Oscars... ???

On 12/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

NBC uses a local production company for some of their videos. The contact person is actually  a friend of a person I do work for, with another company from time to time. Unfortunately (I know your disappointed) I have no face time in this production as I deferred (my wife had a business tailgate we hosted) and had no time. 

You need signs in parking lot with your face on it so you always have face time.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:02 PM, Augie said:

I think their is a thread that could help them with there issues, but I cant tell them how to find they’re way to open it. 

Damn you have picked up the Georgian accent well.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, Augie said:

My brother in law from Providence was here for Thanksgiving. He says he’s a BIG Patriots fan.....but if they ever had a losing record he’d just do something else.  THAT is what “a typical Patriots fan” is like.....

There is a point during a wedding where they ask if anyone objects to the union. He is a Patriots fan and you remained silent?

55 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

There is a point during a wedding where they ask if anyone objects to the union. He is a Patriots fan and you remained silent?

They’ve been married almost 40 years, I didn’t see this coming. Not in my worst nightmares did I see this coming.....