SNF on NBC did some taping in Hammers Lot

(Ravens vs Bills) to be used Pregame for the Bills vs Steelers game. My contact said it went very well. Besides the usual Kenny shots, I understand other Tailgaters got interviewed. It's up to the cutting room floor to see what will be shown. So if you have not been tailgating at a Bills game perhaps this segment will entice you to come join us next Bills season. 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

(Ravens vs Bills) to be used Pregame for the Bills vs Steelers game. My contact said it went very well. Besides the usual Kenny shots, I understand other Tailgaters got interviewed. It's up to the cutting room floor to see what will be shown. So if you have not been tailgating at a Bills game perhaps this segment will entice you to come join us next Bills season. 

Awesome!  Wonder if they’ll do a pregame segment on it.

2 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Did you check their credentials?  Are you sure they weren't "rogue" operatives sent by the Patriots to steal our tailgating secrets?

• Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Way to go Hammers.  We love you’re lot and represents our Bills Mafia well.  You run a fun lot, but you police it well. Not allowing the silliness.

I try. Thank You for not being silly

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Hammer should take Dusty Rhodes saying:

"I am a Leeehhhgooouuuunnnnddddd"

I'm not a legend. All the Tailgaters that abide to my simple rules are. 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Awesome!  Wonder if they’ll do a pregame segment on it.

I should have said pregame Show

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Did you check their credentials?  Are you sure they weren't "rogue" operatives sent by the Patriots to steal our tailgating secrets?

The contact girl is local so no worries,

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

I own Hammer’s Lot and I’m worth millions!

I wished, my names Not Gray Beard!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

They could never, no matter how many secrets they steal, party like Bills fans. Takes soul to be a part of the Bills Mafia. Pat****s fans got no soul!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

They could never, no matter how many secrets they steal, party like Bills fans. Takes soul to be a part of the Bills Mafia. Pat****s fans got no soul!

My brother in law from Providence was here for Thanksgiving. He says he’s a BIG Patriots fan.....but if they ever had a losing record he’d just do something else.  THAT is what “a typical Patriots fan” is like.....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

And where was The Hammer for this?  Sounds like a fish tail... ??

38 minutes ago, 145B4IDIE said:

did they get a peek at his parking ledger book?

39 minutes ago, 145B4IDIE said:

39 minutes ago, 145B4IDIE said:

What does that have to do with a video crew in a tailgating lot? 

35 minutes ago, Heitz said:

And where was The Hammer for this?  Sounds like a fish tail... ??

NBC uses a local production company for some of their videos. The contact person is actually  a friend of a person I do work for, with another company from time to time. Unfortunately (I know your disappointed) I have no face time in this production as I deferred (my wife had a business tailgate we hosted) and had no time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1