THAT’s who Singletary reminds me of! Mini-Max Anderson

Chandler#81

Singletary reminds me of a RB who played @ Notre Dame in the early 90's named Reggie Brooks. There isn't much quality video footage out there to post though outside of one run @ ND and a run for the Redskins that can be seen below.

Just now, H2o said:

Singletary reminds me of a RB who played @ Notre Dame in the early 90's named Reggie Brooks. There isn't much quality video footage out there to post though outside of one run @ ND and a run for the Redskins that can be seen below.

Ahh I remember that backfield it was Brooks, Bettis and Burris (our former CB). 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sproles

Sproles, really? Maybe the same in height but Singletary is a little thicker and not as fast... but now that I think about it, I can see where you're coming from as both guys have the ability to wiggle out of a pile-up and find a crease for a positive gain.

• Thank you (+1) 1

For me, he reminds me of Willie Parker...Yes the same 3rd string RB who started in that fateful Week 17 game and beat us and kept us out of the playoffs...the same guy who went on to star for the Steelers..Expecting the payback and the same career for Singletary with the Bills.

TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC .. but would be nice if the moderators could have a "how to use post" that was always on top. What is acceptable, how to avoid duplicative posts, criteria for being a member, what is the criteria dfor the different statuses (RFA, Veteran, etc.).  Truly would appreciate it.

You picked one of my all time favorite players for the Bills. Saw him play every game in a Bills uniform. I would say Mini max was a tad faster and a bit more of a straight ahead runner, his playing weight was probably 180 lbs

Motor is much harder to tackle and has better lateral movement.

Thanks for the memories

Image result for mini max anderson buffalo Bills

Edited by HOUSE
  • Thank you (+1) 2