A very Khalil Mack Christmas

PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, BritBill said:

I’m struggling with the term layaway. Not one we use over here. What does it mean please? 

In Australia, we call it Lay-By 

Allows people to make payment installments at department stores.

My parents used to do this before things got easier.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Stores still have layaway?? ? I worked at kmart years ago and remember pallets and pallets of ***** that would get put on layaway then never payed for, so thought they did away with. Cool that no one will have to restock all that ***** and people will have a merry christmas thanks to Mack!

Yeah, I think most stores ended their layaway programs years ago due to people not paying. Then there was a demand for it to be available so I think Walmart brought it back but initially they only had it going for the holidays with some stricter rules. I dunno how they run it these days but yeah, it's handy sometimes. 

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

We used it for years.  We had credit cards and good credit.  Layaway has no interest, nor does it have a fee (at least not when we did it at Walmart/KMart).  It was a Godsend back when things were tight.

It's great for Christmas gifts if don't want to see a large credit card bill at the start of a new year. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Looking back at that class it’s amazing: 

Evans 

obj 

Landry 

Devante Adams 

Cooks 

Allen Robinson 

all more productive carrerrs than the first one off of the board. 

I was really hoping we would go after Robinson when he became a free agent. 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, fansince88 said:

Most people dont realize if you put 10$ a week aside in 5 weeks you have 50$.  

Is this true? Can you put it anywhere or does it have to be put somewhere specific? 

Is this kind of like the tooth under the pillow magic? Why doesn't everyone do this? CAN everyone do this? Probably not, right? Because then everyone would be rich. Who would work the farms? 

This is insanity! Please answer my questions ASAP, i don't want to waste another minute!  

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Is this true? Can you put it anywhere or does it have to be put somewhere specific? 

Is this kind of like the tooth under the pillow magic? Why doesn't everyone do this? CAN everyone do this? Probably not, right? Because then everyone would be rich. Who would work the farms? 

This is insanity! Please answer my questions ASAP, i don't want to waste another minute!  

My point is this: saving is the same as credit only at the other end of the purchase. Simple enough for you? You're attempt at either humor or sarcasm is lacking.

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

My point is this: saving is the same as credit only at the other end of the purchase. Simple enough for you? You're attempt at either humor or sarcasm is lacking.

No humor. I’m extremely interested in your simple math and myopic viewpoint. Did you have to go to a special school to learn this? 

11 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

No humor. I’m extremely interested in your simple math and myopic viewpoint. Did you have to go to a special school to learn this? 

Perhaps I should have called you a moron instead. Let me try this again.  Credit cost more then cash. Our society wants everything NOW. 40 years ago credit cards didnt exist. If you wanted something you saved. BTW, the school is called life. 

Edited by fansince88

19 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Perhaps I should have called you a moron instead. Let me try this again.  Credit cost more then cash. Our society wants everything NOW. 40 years ago credit cards didnt exist. If you wanted something you saved. BTW, the school is called life. 

yes they did.

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

I love nothing more than grown men calling other grown men names whilst hiding behind their keyboard. 

I bet you're super cool and tough. I bet everyone on your block talks about how tough you are when you're not around. 

Also, did you have to take out any loans (*GASP*) for the school of life? Didn't you know you could have put that money away and made it grow larger?! In either case you're overpaying. 

xoxoxox

-giggles & stuff 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I love nothing more than grown men calling other grown men names whilst hiding behind their keyboard. 

I bet you're super cool and tough. I bet everyone on your block talks about how tough you are when you're not around. 

Also, did you have to take out any loans (*GASP*) for the school of life? Didn't you know you could have put that money away and made it grow larger?! In either case you're overpaying. 

xoxoxox

-giggles & stuff 

Just wow. You need to go back through the conversation and tell me if you did or did not antagonize this from the beginning. I added to the conversation and you did this:

19 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said: