She don't eat meat, but sure sure likes the bone

Gary M

20 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oh yeah, I recently meet a very cocky guy who was all in on the Keto diet.  He already looks like he could run a marathon without breaking a sweat.

But that's nothing compared to the other guy I met recently who was doing the 'Kambo cleanse' -- where you burn your skin to allow you to inject monkey frog poison directly into your bloodstream (no, seriously).   He looked like a junkie with the track marks on his arm.  

Huh!

11 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

From what I had read on it, the quick weight loss you get from it is from mostly water weight that you lose. once you drop that its not easy to lose more and its why when you go off it, you put a bunch back on. The only thing I found on it that says its actually beneficial for is they noticed it helps children with epilepsy I believe.

HUH!!

/smh

Yeah... Burn my skin, inject monkey frog poison will surely get me from flopping around floor!  Like drilling a hole in your head for a headache, during Middle Ages.

"Mr.Exiled, do you have a headache... No.  No... I am fine thank you!"

I guess not so voluntary, but involuntary... Yet, similar:

Oh my... "You having a seizure!  We are gonna burn you and inject poison in you... That should tell your brain to stop all the shenanigans and send it's valuable resources elsewhere!"

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

She 12 !?  

Zoom in on hands.  Hands are always a dead give away of a female's age. Face too, probably why the profile. They look old.  But, yeah... She looks 12.

I guess that's cool now.  Yuck!

• Haha (+1) 1