No Defensive/Special Teams Touchdowns

wiseman3

6 hours ago, wiseman3 said:

Am I the only one concerned about this? We haven't had a pick 6, fumble recovery for TD, or any kick/punt returns for TD. Is this bad luck? Or a bigger problem? It seems like some teams (Steelers) have been huge with this and its won them some close games. It would be nice if we could get some additional scoring, especially when the offense needs a boost  

No, the defense is the last thing you should worry about.  Be very worried about a QB with 59% completion % that can't hit anything over 20 yards in the air consistently

20 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Baltimore didn't have a defensive or Special Teams TD against us. Neither did the Eagles or Browns.  Only the Patriots had the blocked punt TD against us in a loss.

Uh... ok? Where did I say they did?

Killed us, as in could've been the difference in the game, as in we win instead of lose.

But hey, thanks for your insight.

7 minutes ago, Luka said:

Uh... ok? Where did I say they did?

Killed us, as in could've been the difference in the game, as in we win instead of lose.

But hey, thanks for your insight.

I don't remember it killing us in any of the games other than the Patriots.  Keep changing the narrative tho, maybe you meant something else again?

We are definitely due to make a few big plays on special teams -- the Steelers Defense is tough - our defense is tough. This is the week to have our special teams make the play that is key to a winning a low scoring defensive battle and clinching our playoff spot. Come on Andre Roberts - take one to the house Sunday night & be the difference maker in this game!